More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by BEN D BEN D

Stay or explore?

Stay and play with Angelina

'More fun to later' Harry thought, 'it was not like the girls wouldn't still be there in the morning'.
with a predatory grin, he turned his eyes back on the sleeping body of Angelina.
'beside he had one of the most beautiful girls in Gryffindor, laying nearly naked in a bed, ready for him'.

"It would be a shame to go from that" he whispered the last part quietly to himself.

He quickly undressed so he was only left in his boxers. Sitting down on her bed, a clear tent was sticking up from his boxers. He shouldn´t help himself for running a hand down her body, grabbing one of her tits, through her top. It easily filled out his hand, giving it a light squeeze. He was rewarded with a small moan from Angelina´s there stirred slightly in her sleep.
He let his hand rest for a moment or two, just feeling the shape of her breast. Quite proud of himself for reaching second base.
He reluctantly removed his hand and slowly started to shock Angelina awake.
She blinked up at him with tired eyes "What is it Harry?" she asked.
"Can you move over?" He said gesturing to her bed. "Sure, sure" she muttered as she moved over, she let out a huge yawn all the while. She started to rub the sleep out of her eyes. Harry moved into her bed, closing the curtain after him.

Angelina out of reflex quickly pulled out her wand from below her pillow, and with a swing of her wand a small ball of light, slowly flew up to the ceiling of the bed lighting it up.
Laying herself down again, she watched as Harry cast a silencing charm on the curtains.
He turned around giving her a smile as he laid himself down beside her. He moved a hand to the curve of her ass.

"A-angelina you know i kinda learned t-that a new spel-i mean a new quidditch training technique, Yeah training technique there make us b-better at ridding brooms".
Congratulating himself on his small lie, it was not enough to hold his bravery up. He shouldn't help himself from feeling nervous, all his earlier confidence had disappeared, in the face of a real chance of losing his virginity, who was he kidding he was going to lose his virginity!

"Oh and what would that be?" she said playfully as she let her eyes wander down his naked chest.

he could feel his face heat up under her gaze. "For you to r-ride me," he said. She stared at him for a moment as if she was thinking it over, He nearly feared that the spell had broken somehow.
But before he should make a run for it, she spoke "make sense to me". She grabbed him by shoulders and turned him down on his back, as she sat directly atop of his hard-on.
"W-what" He called out, as her fast moment had caught him completely off guard. "Is this not what you want?" she asked, smiling down at him.
He should only nod.
He felt her hands move down his naked chest, should see them move up her legs, and Underneath her tanktop slowly pulling it up over her head. Throwing the top aside, her naked tits bounced free.
Harry should only stare, open-mouthed at them. "Aren't you gonna touch them?" she asked, more of an invite he did not need.
His hands fastly moved up to her tits and started to give them a message. "Av not that hard Harry!" She nearly screamed.
"Sorry," Harry said while grinning sheepishly. "Can I kiss them and make them better?"

Pouting slightly, Angelina bends her body down over him, so her tits were flowing directly in front of his face.
He quickly grabs a nipple with his mouth and started to suck, feeling it grow hard in his mouth, he switches over to the other breast. While one of his hands keep playing with her already hard nipple.

"mmm you quite good at that," she said as small moans started to come from her. He grinned up at her, as he keeps playing with her tits.
Harry's hands moved up behind her neck and pressed her head down for a kiss. Lips locked they both moaned into each other, as it grew deeper.
Angelina trailed the tip of his tongue over harry´s bottom lip begging entrance. Clutching tighter to her body, harry slowly opened his mouth, under her guiding tongue. Her tongue moving into his mouth, masterfully wrestling against his. As he let himself be dominated by the obvious more experienced kisser.
As she pulled away several minutes later, they were both breathing hard, a long line of saliva was running from her mouth to his.
Harry became aware of his painfully hard erection pressed against the pussy of Angelina, only blocked by two thin layers of fabric. As he looked up at her naked tits and his hands holding on her firm ass, he shouldn't help to wonder with quite a lot of excitement; 'what comes next'?

What comes next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)