More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sjrslev sjrslev

What's next?

Weiss and Yang

Since they arrived at Beacon Yang and Weiss had unable to cooperate. Yang would constantly mock Weiss about her small chest and calling her spoiled. Weiss would in return constantly insult Yang and her carefree lifestyle and her revealing clothing. Blake and Ruby were hoping they would eventually be able to get along. But after months their relationship hadn't gotten better only worse.

Eventually, Blake had enough she was going to teach the two to get along one way or another. And she had to find the perfect way to make that happen.

Fortunately, luck was on her side. One day after training Yang and Weiss had been put on clean up duty. But as usual, their bickering made sure that it took them an extra-long time to finish up everything. Meaning everyone else had already left the locker room when they were done with the cleaning. Once the two went to the showers. Blake quietly went back into the locker room and stole their clothes, stuffed it all into a bag leaving only one towel behind. Blake was hoping this situation would finally the cooperate in order to avoid complete humiliation.

Weiss finished washing first. she rolled her eyes seeing as Yang wasn't done yet. She wrapped herself in the towel and went to get her clothes. Only to find everything missing. Weiss was rather calm about this suspecting Yang had hidden it so she went to confront the busty blonde about the situation.

How does Weiss approach Yang?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)