More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

What does he do while he waits?

Watch some TV

You head to the living room couch, which, sadly is on the other side of the wall from your bed. The sofa thumps against the wall as you sit and you hear Katie start moaning like a whore in heat.

"Listening? You kinky bastard!" she says, laughing in between cooing as her orgasm builds. You recognize that sound; she's going to fuck this guy until she squirts. All over your sheets. It's not the first time she's made a mess like that, just the first time she's done it in your bed. Speaking of which, the bunk starts hitting the wall. Katie is fucking what's-his-name so hard he'll be lucky to be able to walk out of there.

There's nothing on. You turn the volume up to down out the noise of your roommate riding the fore-arm sized cock on your bed, but she just moans louder. If you don't turn it down, the neighbors will complain. Which means you'd have to listen to or watch Katie fuck the landlord. Again.

Your phone buzzes. It's a text from Stephanie.

"What in the FUCK?!?!?" is all it says and then a picture comes through. A picture of Katie fucking the guy in your room. Except you don't see the guy, you just see a sweaty, flushed Katie on your bed, spread cowgirl on top of her cock-of-the-day.

"Sweetie, it's not me."

"There's a lot of those! She says it's you! Are you FUCKING Katie?" came the response text.

"No, sweetie," you say and turn on live chat.

"I'm not watching you fuck that whore!" comes another text.

"Ooooh, I like when she calls me names!" moans Katie. "Is she texting you too, Tom?" she taunted and then moaning louder. Fuck, she's close to cumming all over my bed.

"Jesus Fucking Christ," you almost spit.

"I'm not fucking her, would you turn on live chat?" you text back.

A second later, you see Stephanie's face, flushed, mad, her cheeks soaked with tears. You pan the camera down to your clothes and around the living room. She laughs nervously and wipes her cheeks.

"She really had me going!" Stephanie says after she breathes. "God, is she fucking in your room?" You roll your eyes.

"Yes, she is. The guy's hung like a bull and she's going to be squirting all over my bed shortly," you respond. Your girlfriend's face lights up like she has an idea and then her devious smile curls her lips.

"Hey...why don't we..."

Why don't we what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)