More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

Why don't we what?

Have a little fun

"Why don't we...have a little fun, too?" Stephanie says, grinning like a cat.

"What do you mean, my little fuckbunny?" I asked, she giggled. I only ever called her that in the bedroom. Right about then, Katie started moaning my name really loudly and really fast.

"God that sounds hot," Stephanie whispered breathlessly. I don't even think she meant to, or at least I didn't until she continued, "I see why she gets so many guys to fuck, she's a hellcat in the sack! I have to admit, it's getting me hot, knowing it's not you."

"Show me," you say knowing exactly where she was heading with this. With that dirty smile fading off the top of the video, she rakes the view down her body and you can see her nipples standing straight out and she's obviously not wearing a bra under the snug t-shirt. She's not wearing anything at all besides the t-shirt and you can see how wet her pussy is as she spreads her legs. You don't know if you've ever seen her that wet before.

You only get that quick look before Stephanie puts the camera back on her face. You can see her arm shift and start moving slightly and even far away from the phone you can hear her finger tips playing in her wetness. She gasps slightly and grins.

"What's the matter, cunt got your tongue?" she asks and brings her juice-covered fingers to her mouth and slowly licks them off.

"Fuck," you manage to stammer, realizing you've been holding your breath.

"OH FUCK! Tom! FUCK!" screamed Katie as she came again.

"Fuck!" you and Stephanie say at the same time. Your dick is threatening to rip the zipper clean out of your pants if you don't do something.

As if she suddenly became psychic, Stephanie says, "Take it out, Tom. I dare you," she gasped, her fingers back to playing. You grin, knowing full well what game she's playing while you listen to your harlot roommate fuck her flavor of the moment.

Do you dare?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)