More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Wasted (/breasts inflation)

Jane was a gym girl through and through. She was going every day, making sure to look good. Her physique was her pride and not every could even look at it. She wanted men to look at her, but only handsome guys, the rest were creeps if their eyes met her body.

But Jane got a huge surprise when she woke up in an unknown room, naked, bonded and gagged. Her strength couldn't help her, her beauty put her in that situation. But she didn't lose her will to fight, even after several men fucked her every day, even when she got regular dose of some kind of in her breasts making them extremely sensitive.

But the was actually what broke her. Her breasts had started to grow ridiculously, to the point that it was difficult to stand up with them hanging. She couldn't escape, they were hindering her to the point that she couldn't run. So they stopped to attach her, she wouldn't flee, it was no use when she would be caught within minutes.

And men continued to fuck her, again and again. And with the , it was hard not to enjoy it.

They stopped to inject the , her breasts were ridiculously big an heavy. Jane couldn't walk anymore. She was walking on all four like a stupid cow. Her bely and thighs had grown fat from the greasy food they were giving her. Her body she had worked over for so long was no more. She was just a fuck bun to fill with cum. She was addicted to it, the made her going crazy over the smell and taste of sperm, she was feeling jolts of pleasure just by a brush over her tits, butt or crotch. She could come twice in less than two minutes. Jane accepted her fate, she would never leave that place, and she didn't want to.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)