More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

What happens next?

Wander around town, taking what he wants

The first thing he wanted to do was have some much needed fun. Resuming his old habits with a bit more gusto would do the trick so he went out into the city districts where the world bustled all around him. The city he lives in did not seem to sleep, so he had all the time in the world to get his rocks off however he wants, which includes being the degenerate undesirable he was at heart.

He wandered into a well to do neighborhood some distance away from the subway. It was sparsely populated by people so there was hardly any opportunity for some chaos, but he lets his imagination take him wherever it did. He found a relatively wealthy looking man getting into a limo and stopped him before he could drive off. With a gentle tap on the window, he simply reached in to grab the man's watch, who silently let him have it. He later found a hooker by a sex shop. Approaching her and attracting the usual disgust from the look he was giving her, he reached into her purse to fish out whatever hard earned cash she had gotten that night. A full 130 bucks in his wallet, just like that. Some moments later, he went into a convenience store, grabbed a candy bar and simply walked out. The store minder did not even bat an eyelash. The entire time between the start of his adventure and him enjoying a snack, the ring in his finger glowed a deep red, projecting his will unto others as his personal perception of the norm had always been the proper norm. Blatant theft in broad daylight would have caused a ruckus, but nobody stopped him from taking whatever he wanted without consequences. The world continued to move on as the ring's power was bolstered with each evil act he committed.

What really got him going was what perverted things he could do. When he passed by a hot looking businesswoman at a traffic stop, he reached down to feel up her ass, meeting with no resistance. Encouraged by this, he escalated to groping a club goer's tits from behind as she chatted with her friends. They carried on and allowed him to touch each and every one of them, feeling up inside their dresses and rubbing their bare pussies inside their panties. By the fifth delightful attempt, he felt like he was on top of the world, briskly stepping down the street, feeling, taking, kicking or pushing anything he wanted.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)