More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What are your plans for the day?

Walmart

It is quite early in the morning for Walmart. Around ten. I get out of my car, in my shorts and the thin white tshirt and slippers. I hadn't worn any bra. I ought to, but I wasn't just feeling like that lately.

I had my purse with me as I walked into the Walmart. I had to get a mop. Some cereals. Some canned vegetables. And that was it.

It felt very boring coming here. Ladies and ladies, uncles and uncles, all buying things and walking around. It felt odd.

I would be the only young one. I wasn't much of an exhibitionist. But I deliberately wore such clothes to the Walmart. So that I could quickly finish things off.

It was winter, and the cool wind brushed off my back. I already regretted having worn this outfit. Nevertheless, I walked into the mall.

I got a trolly and started collecting my things, boring as usual. And lastly, I came to the mop counter.

The one I wanted, was high above. And unfortunately, I wasn't very heightened.

I looked around, nobody was there. But unfortunately, I was too focused on people that I didn't pay heed to the bucket full of dirty water just adjacent to me.

I climbed the counter, stretching my hand hands upwards. And then it happened what shouldn't have had.

I slipped.

And fell.

Butt-straight into the bucket.

Instantly, I was up again, drenching butt-low with water. Thankfully, it didn't make much of a noise. Nobody was here still. But that didn't mean nobody would.

My shorts had already changed into being translucent. They were much like panties than shorts. The lining of my butt was highly visible. I couldn't portray myself in public like that!

I cursed myself.

But then ran. I ran away to the closest bathroom and closed the door. Phew.

Thankfully, not many saw me.

Now, I just had to wait. I removed my clothes and hanged them on the door. Standing stark naked in the bathroom. I sat on the commode.

But then!

I heard voices. Of people coming in.

I heard them.

And I realised.

I had entered the wrong bathroom. It was the Male Bathroom.

What do I do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)