More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What do I do now?

Hush and Rush

I heard the voices, but they soon died down. I felt safe. But life wasn't so fair. Just as I breathed a sigh of relief, the clothes hanging on the door vanished. I panicked.

"No! Who is it!?"

The people outside seemed stumped. As if they had hit a huge rock. "It's a girl."

"A girl in a boy's washroom?"

"What's going on?"

"Give me my clothes back!" I said. Trying to sound like a male.

"That's totally a girl." One of them outside exclaimed.

"What should we do?" another one of them asked.

"Nothing." One another said.

There were three in total. I was locked behind the doors of the boys washroom, butt-naked. In the Walmart.

"Let's go."

"What to do about the clothes?"

"We should give 'em back to her."

"No man. Be a man! Let's just take them away."

"No don't please!" I begged.

"Heya bitch, you shoulda thought that before entering the damned male bathroom. Now what to do. Damsel in distress."

I panicked.

This was going horribly wrong.

"Please give me my clothes back. Please. I beg."

"Nah nah nah. Okay alright. We'll leave them outside. Just beside the door of the bathroom. Have you got guts? Get 'em on your own."

"No please! DON'T! PLEASE NOOO!"

But they were gone. And I was stranded. Naked and alone, in the bathroom of the largest mall. Deep inside on the second floor. Without any clothes. Thankfully, my purse was with me. I still had some money and my car keys.

I breathed.

Calmed myself.

And slowly opened the door. Nobody was in the bathroom. I put a leg out and was out. Completely naked.

I was frightened by the sound of the door closing behind me. But it was done. I was out.

And that was it.

I walked up to the side. And peeked outside, the entry was open. Anybody would come in and I wouldn't even know about it.

Nobody was coming in.

I tiptoed out and peered again.

Thankfully, there wouldn't be anyone around her this time in the morning. Just there somewhere, my clothes would be. I searched for them.

They were not there.

And just then I heard a few clicks.

What happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)