More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

How she got her powers? What male does she get naked?

Walking home from school

There as one evening school had finished leah had started to walk home and as one of her friends shantell hughed her and told her "see you tomorrow" as she told her "yeah you to bye" as her friend got in her car and drove off as leah summer walked home.

Then as she was walking on her way home she saw a red lite up ball in the middle of the road. She decided to get nearer to the ball to see why that ball was stuck in the middle of the road. Leah saw it in the road as she got closer and closer she started to reach it as a laser hit her as she fell back and was layed out on the street for a minute are so. There she was layed on the road and in minutes she got up hearing a person coming out the car "young lady are you ok want me call 911" said the man wearing a tie, shirt and pants as he is muscler built as she was lucky a guy like him came to her aid "no that's just fine I'm o..." said leah and as she was about to get a "k" out a laser optic blast came out her eyes as it hit the man and as she then felt the optic blast from her eyes hit him his clothes vanished as he stood before her naked as she started to look at his chest,abs and his crotch area where she saw his dick and balls.

"Holy shit what the hell happened" said the guy as he notice that he was now naked as he started to cover and ran back to the car to drive off as he gave leah a veiw of his bare ass as he hope in his car and drove off. Leah though to herself "what the hell kind of superpowers do I have?" As she proceeded to walk home.

How's the next she has for her super ability?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)