More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

The interview

Walk inside

I followed her arm and walked into the room seeing a simple room with some soft looking chairs and a table. As we both sat down the girl said "Well my name is Coral and there are just a few things I need to ask you about before you can join. You are required to sign this forum and drink this potion before we begin."

As she handed me the scroll I just hit accept before popping the cork on the pinkish potion and motioning her to keep going. She smiled again and started with some basic questions of age, skills, and other stupid stuff. As time went on I started to feel strange though and the questioning got a bit stranger and more personal. When she first asked me if I had ever done anal I was so deep in a haze I just answered honestly no. She kept asking more and more personal questions was there anyone I was dating, did my family care about me, would anyone miss me, did I have any friends. Question after question I answered deep in a happy haze.

Finally, she smiled bigger than ever before and I found myself smiling too "I think you will love it here and we will be happy to have you. I just need you to put this collar on and drink this last potion."

Coral handed me a leather collar that looked like hers but with a copper ring on it and another deeper red potion. Sliding the collar up to my neck I felt it snake around my neck latching itself as it sized itself. I tried to move the potion to my mouth but I was having trouble at this point so Coral came over and leaned over helping me put the vial to my lips.

As the last drop slid down my throat I felt concessions slipping away.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)