More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Icpolin Icpolin

How do we start?

Walk along the shore (Begin Path#2)

You walk near the beach. The sea is very tempting, but you dont want to het wet for now. Still you take off boots and enjoy warm incoming waves of salty water running on the sand shore with your feet.

-What a nice day.

With smile you keep walking and breathe deeply warm air with salty smell. After 10 minutes you meet two guys swimming in water near the shore. One of them notices you and waves with hand. Looks like he is trying to make you join them, but you only smile and wave with your hand back. You want to look friendly. He comes from sea and his companion comes shortly with him.

-Hello! What are you doing here? Do I guess right, just came from ship? Have not seen you before.

-You are right. Did you mean, you know all the girls on this Island?

-Well, maybe not all of them, but I definitely would remember a body like … this…

He slowly comes from the water and looks not bad. Unknown guy looks young, maybe he is a student, same as you. He is pretty well fit, but not too much. He has blue eyes, short blonde hair and average height. And the way he looks at you… well you noticed how he smiled looking at your breast and hips. The other guy comes from water, he is not so fit, looks like a usual teenager. Short brown hair, black eyes and nothing noticeable.

-Hi there. Do you like the sea, why don’t go for a swim?

The other guys voice is more… friendly, not so confident and sugary as the blondes one.

-I don’t have the mood in getting wet, just for now.

You smile in response.

-Oh, that’s why…

The blonde guys speaks again.

-What if we come to the bar? There is a nice place not far from shore with a good view. Come with us?

Come with them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)