More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MrTwister7 MrTwister7

What's next?

Waking up

A sudden ray of light shined on your eyes.

“Fucking hell, ahhh! Shut it... shut the fucking curtains!”, I shrieked as I covered my eyes.
“Mind your language, prince! I’ve seen you grow from a tiny toddler, this is not how you were raised! Noblemen should not curse like that, it is not befitting!”

It was Agnes, my dear maid. She was in her early forties and she had been around the castle since I could remember myself.

“Sorry, Agnes, I had an... erm... nightmare.”

She looked at me and smiled.

“No need to apologise, my price! You do need to get up though, the Queen has requested your presence. Plus, it is nearly midday!”
“Yes, yes, I will get up...”

I rubbed my eyes and propped myself on one elbow. Watching Agnes clean my room was one of my favourite pastimes. She was a curvy, voluptuous lady and showed little signs of aging. Her massive breasts filled up her robe, threatening to spill out. I dearly hoped for the moment when I’d catch them pop out, yet that never seemed to happen. Such a waste!

“Erm, my prince...”, Agnes started again.
“I am waking up, Agnes, please! Can’t you see? My eyes are wide open!”
“Yes, but...”
“But?”

She giggled as she pointed at my crotch. Looking down, I saw my raging erection. Fuck! My face reddened as I hurried to cover myself, much to Agnes’s laughter.

“That’s okay, my prince, I’ll take the compliment!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)