More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MrTwister7 MrTwister7

What's next?

Seeing the Queen

Half an hour later, I walked through the heavy gates to the Queen’s audience room. It was spectacular, high ceiling, massive imposing stones and a larger-than-life statue of my sister, the Queen, in the middle. As I walked past it, I saw her sitting on the high table, two dwarven emissaries sitting on her side.

“Took you long enough! I apologise for my brother, dear sirs, he’s not known to be... punctual.”, she looked at me with eyes reminiscent of daggers.
“Greetings, dear Dwarven sirs!”, I said, bowing, then taking my seat on the Queen’s right-hand side.

They did not look too pleased with me, instead turning towards my sister and proceeding to ignore me for the next fifteen or so minutes. I won’t lie, I did not care at all about them. The dwarves were known to be selfish, temperamental and, honestly, they were not my favourites.

Regardless, my sister soon drew me into the conversation.

“My brother here, he’s visited your cities a few times. He was most impressed in fact.”, she said, looking meaningfully at me.
“Oh, yes, yes, I... erm... loved it. They were so... errr... pretty?”, I murmured, unsure of what to say.
“Pretty, eh lad?”, one of the emissaries replied, raising an eyebrow.
“Yes. I was most impressed. The... erm... stonework was majestic. How did you... erm... you know, did... erm... make it?”

The dwarves looked at each other.

“Anyway, what I meant to say is that my brother can accompany you back to Ironforge. The trade deal is extremely important for our kingdom and we value your opinion highly.”, my sister said, interrupting the awkward silence.
“This wee lad? Are ya sure?”
“Certainly. There is more to Terro than meets the eye.”
“Hmmm... aye. Let’s do it, we just need to iron out a few wee details before that.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)