More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sagittariush Sagittariush

What happens next?

Waking up in the Insituion of Arcane Knowledge

I opened my eyes, letting a sliver of light through. Too bright. I groaned. Let's sleep a little longer I told myself.

"Your awake! Thank the Gods." An unfamiliar feminine voice entered my ears. I opened my eyes again, wider this time, and waited for them to adjust to the light.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I asked groggily. I was laying on a cushy bed in a strange room. Sunlight filtered in through numerous windows. The walls were made of sturdy looking stone engraved with fancy looking designs, lined with shelves holding books and scrolls. Several other beds were spread around the room, but they were all empty.

"You're in the Institute of Arcane Knowledge. And my name is Erithrel." The voice came from a woman standing next to my bed on the right side. She was of typical height and wore a white robe hemmed with gold thread, cinched in the middle around a slim waist. She had pale skin and light colored hair. Her face was beautiful, and her ears were pointed, but not as much as I would expect for an elf. A half-elf? I thought about what she had said. The Institute of Arcane Knowledge? I knew it was a prestigious organization for mages studying the Arcane arts, but not much else. I was never gifted with much skill in magic.

Erithrel wore a slightly serious expression but had kind eyes. "It's a miracle you survived. You've been sleeping for twelve days. Don't worry, I'll explain everything. Now, what is your name?" I had been sleeping for twelve days? The realization hit me like a brick.

"I'm Daniel."

She smiled. "Daniel, the first thing you should know is that you're going to be alright." Relief flooded me. "The second thing you should know is that you may now be the only known method to cure the lust curse." My relief turned to confusion. The lust curse? I had heard rumors of it. Women who were inexplicably cursed, driven insane with lust until their . Nobody knew the cause.

"What... does that mean exactly?" She sighed.

"I suppose we should start from the beginning. The pentagon you came across in that cave was a summoning circle over 3000 years old. The runes inscribed on it indicate it was designed to contain a specific demon. An extremely powerful succubus known as Nahlara. However, over time, the magic in the circle must have weakened, causing it to fail when you disturbed it. The way the circle was set up, Nahlara needed to harvest the seed and life of a mortal before being fully freed from hell. By all odds, you should have died. But when someone from the village entered the cave, they found you alone, inside an ethereal crystal slime.”

“Usually, creatures eaten by crystal slimes won’t survive for more than a half an hour before being dissolved. The ethereal crystal slime is a special creature with healing and purification properties. But being eaten should still have killed you. Because of this, and because you still weren’t waking up, The Institution of Arcane Knowledge was alerted and you were brought here to be healed and studied.” She leaned in. “When I examined your body, I found extremely high levels of lust essence infused with your flesh. And even more interesting, the polarity of the essence is opposite to ordinary lust essence. I’ve never seen anything like it.” She had the tone of a scientist analyzing a new discovery.

“I don’t understand. Lust essence?”

“Allow me to explain. All succubi have high amounts of lust essence in their bodies. It’s what makes them so sexually potent and is partially responsible for their powers. However, it’s an evil substance intimately tied to dark magic. When a succubus has sex with a mortal, they form a temporary magic connection with them, sort of like a contract. Some of their lust essence enters the body of the mortal, draining the mortal’s energy and converting their arousal into more lust essence. When they ejaculate into the succubus, all of the lust essence goes back to the body of the succubus, making them stronger. This is what would have happened to you.”

She talked quickly with increasing excitement. “But, when you were both eaten by the ethereal crystal slime, the process changed. An ethereal crystal slime uses a powerful magic to purify its food before digesting it. I theorize that when it attempted to purify you and Nahlara, it also purified the lust essence in your bodies. With the nature of the essence reversed, it became like poison to the succubus and beneficial to your body. Nahlara’s lust essence began to flow into and empower you rather than the other way around. Tell me, what happened before Nahlara disappeared?”

“Uh… she had an orgasm.” I said awkwardly. Erithrel clapped her hands.

Yes, just as I guessed. Because she had an orgasm instead of you, the contract was reversed, and instead of being fully released, she was banished back to hell, leaving you with all her lust essence in a purified form.”

I layed there silently, trying to process everything she had said. I was impressed she was able to deduce all of this. I guess the Institution of Arcane Knowledge knew their stuff.

“What does that mean for me now? How can I cure the lust curse?”

“The Purified Lust Essence, or PLE, as I like to call it, has caused several changes in your body. Your hormones have been altered, increasing your libido. Your penis size has increased. In addition, sexual partners will have greatly increased sexual pleasure. Your body even releases pheromones that act as a gentle aphrodisiac and raises your attractiveness to women.” I tried my best to process everything she was saying. I had had a few drunken flings in my life, but I had never been Mr. Popularity with the ladies. I couldn't grasp the implications of the changes yet.

“But the most notable thing is your semen. For females, even small amounts have potent healing and rejuvenation properties as well as a pleasing taste. It can enhance their bodies greatly, possibly adding years to their life. And for females affected by the Lust Curse, It stops them from progressing to stage 2 and 3 permanently as well as temporarily resolving their symptoms and resetting them to stage 0.” Her voice was filled with hope. What she said was incredible, but I couldn’t help but wonder. How exactly had she figured this all out about my cum?

“How did you… study my semen while I was asleep?” Erithrel blushed.

“I… extracted it myself. I’m sorry. It was purely for academic purposes.” She seemed genuinely ashamed. There was also a hint of something else there too. Desire. What had she said? A pleasing taste? It seemed my body had already had an effect on her, despite her outwardly proper appearance. My cock stirred under the blanket as I thought of the possibilities while I was . “But you have to understand.” She moved on quickly, her professional demeanor returning. “You have a real ability to help people. You can save their lives. And you already saved one.”

“Who?”

“My sister,” she said softly. I blinked. Suddenly her excitement made more sense. She looked into my eyes. “However, she needs another dose. May I ask that you provide it?”

Do you provide a dose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)