More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sagittariush Sagittariush

Do you provide a dose?

Jerk of into a bowl while Erithrel watches.

“Sure.” I answered. I sympathized with her. From what I had heard, the lust curse was a terrible affliction. “So… how should I provide the semen?”

Erithrel blushed again. “I ask that you do it yourself.” I looked at her awkwardly, but she didn’t move.

“Uh… are you going to stay here?”

She responded quickly “Yes, I will watch to ensure it’s produced properly. Don’t worry, I’ve seen many penises working in the infirmary.” Despite her words, she seemed slightly eager. She then turned around and grabbed a small bowl from a nearby shelf, handing it to me. “Release your seed into this bowl.”

My dick was already hard. Ever since I woke up I had been feeling horny. Now that I was fully awake I also noticed how much energy I had. I felt like I could run up Whitefall Mountain. Without further delay, I pushed the blanket off my torso, and to my surprise my pants were already removed. My cock sprung into the air. Wow. It is bigger. It had grown from around 7 inches to nearly 10, and maybe 50% thicker. Erithrel stared at it too, saying nothing. I lifted myself up so I was sitting on my knees on the bed, my legs spread slightly and my dick aimed toward the bowl. I gingerly wrapped my hand around it and began to lightly stroke. It was strange adjusting to the new size. It felt more sensitive than before too. As I stroked, the pleasure built quickly. Soon I was stroking rapidly and breathing hard. I had the strange sensation that I could will myself to cum, or stop myself from cumming for as long as I wanted. I decided not to waste any time. Just as I willed it, a thick stream of cum erupted from my cock as I came. Ropes after rope of hot spunk flowed into the bowl, almost filling it to the brim. I marveled at the volume of semen. Finally, it stopped and I caught my breath. I looked at Erithrel. She seemed distracted, her eyes glued to my cock dripping cum and her face slightly flushed. “I’m done,” I said. She snapped out of her reverie and looked up at me.

“Thank you. This is more than enough.” She said tersely as she grabbed the cum filled bowl with both hands and turned away. “Follow me. There are shoes next to your bed.

“What about pants?” I asked. I currently had on a cotton shirt but nothing else from the waist down. She turned back around.

“Yes, sorry. There are pants you can wear in the nightstand to your right.” I opened the door to find simple cotton pants neatly folded. I slid them on. They were soft, but were quite thin and did little to hide the outline of my sizable cock pressing against the gray fabric. Oh Well I thought and followed Erithrel into the hallway. I looked out the window to see a lively scene. We were currently on the 2nd floor of the building. Below, a large courtyard extended before my eyes filled with people. I saw elves, dwarves, humans, and even some animalkin. Most of them were walking or engaged in conversation, and some had a book propped open. It was an uplifting visage of vitality and prosperity. Erithrel looked out too.

“Beautiful isn’t it? There are over 300 mages studying here, making it the largest magic organization in the central continent” She commented proudly. She switched to a darker demeanor. “You will have time to walk around later. For now, I need to give you some more info on the Lust Curse. It’s not exactly common knowledge.”

I nodded. I didn’t really understand what she was talking about earlier.

“The lust curse works in three stages. At stage 0, the affected female will suffer only relatively harmless changes, mainly an increased libido. They will still be able to function normally. At stage 1, they become overcome with lust. Although they maintain rational thinking and some amount of self control, they will find it difficult to focus and will very frequently seek sexual relief. At stage 2, the curse becomes dangerous. The cursed will lose all self control, and act on primal urges, attempting to engage in sexual activity at any cost. They will also become physically stronger and act violently if containment is attempted. At stage 3, the final stage, the affected will lose all energy and become too weak to leave their bed, but will retain the **** arousal. Stage 3 inevitably leads to ****.” As she talked, we passed by an open doorway. A couple young women were inside sitting at a desk. When they saw me, they averted their eyes, whispering to each other and giggling. “I apologize Daniel. I couldn’t stop word from getting out about a strange new visitor.”

“I don’t mind,” I waved my hand. “But do you know what causes the lust curse?”

Erithrel spoke in a low tone. “Yes, it is the work of a powerful demon. A succubus like the one you encountered, but this one is loose in the world of mortals. Succubi at her level have the ability to remotely siphon lust energy from women, which manifests into the lust curse. It is dark magic. However, for now, you don’t have to be concerned about her… Maybe someday.” I tried not to let her ominous words dampen my spirit.

Finally, we reached a doorway with a thick padlock on the handle. Erithrel pulled a key from a pocket in her robe and inserted it into the lock, the key glowing slightly. “Okay, It’s time for you to meet my younger sister.” With that, she opened the door, and we went in.

The design of the room was similar to the infirmary I had stayed previously, but scaled down, and without windows. There was only one bed, on which sat a woman that looked very similar to Erithrel, except her face was a little less angular and she had some freckles. My eyes drifted down from her pretty face to her sexy body. She wore a minimal sleepwear outfit of short cotton shorts and a beige camisole. Her D cup breasts strained against the fabric, revealing considerable cleavage, and her shorts didn’t extend far down her thighs. I noticed her eyes roaming my own body, filled with unrestrained lust.

“Hey sis!” She had a bright disposition, but there were traces of tiredness in her voice. “This is him right? He’s even cuter than I thought. Are you going to let me do the harvesting now?” Her eyes flickered toward mine and then quickly to the outline of my dick on my pants.

Erithrel cleared her throat loudly. “No, it’s here in this bowl. Please be polite and introduce yourself.” Eritrea then turned to me. “I apologize. She’s progressed to stage 1 again so she might be a little forward.”

The freckled girl turned back to me. She took several deep breaths, composing herself, and looked me in the eye, smiling wearily. “I’m sorry,” she said. “I’m Sylvielle, but you can call me Sylve. What’s your name?”

“Daniel. Nice to meet you,” I said.

“Well, nice to meet you Daniel. I have you to thank that I’m only at stage 1 right now instead of 3. I don’t know how to repay you. Actually, I have some ideas. How about you and I-”

“Sylvielle. Focus.” Erithrel scolded. Sylve took another deep breath.

“Ok, I should probably take my dose now.” She stood up and walked over to Erithrel holding the bowl. I got a nice view of her butt in her small shorts. It was perky and round, jiggling slightly as she walked. My dick stirred again.

Sylve took the bowl and immediately tipped it upward, drinking my cum like it was a delicious soup. She gulped loudly several times, moaning in satisfaction before setting the bowl down on the table completely empty. “Ahhh,” she sighed, “Much better.” I could immediately see a difference. Her fatigue was gone. The fog in her eyes had cleared. She regarded me as if for the first time before breaking out in a huge smile. She rushed over to me and wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly. A tear ran down her cheek. “Thank you.” she said, her casual demeanor dropping. “You’ve saved my life.” After several seconds, she still wasn’t pulling away.

“It’s no problem,” I said, “honestly I barely had to do anything.” She finally pulled away a few inches so her face was close to mine, her boobs pressing against my chest. She smiled mischievously.

“I’m still pretty horny though.”

“Ok Sylve, that’s enough.” Erithrel said, but I could see she was smiling too. “This is the second time your sperm has reset her to stage 0. The effect did not lessen. That’s fantastic news, but we need to talk about your long term plan.”

“Long term plan?” I hadn’t even thought about it. Everything was happening so fast. I pried myself away from Sylve to her dismay and took a seat at the table opposite the bed.

“Yes. It’s up to you. There are several paths available. The first option is to leave. You are free to go if you wish. Sylve will never return to the dangerous stages 2 and 3 thanks to you. You’ve already saved her life. She will have to live in stage 1, but it’s bearable.” I thought about it. I wasn’t sure where I would go.

“The second option is to stay here. You may continue to treat Sylve and any other cursed women who are brought to the institution, in addition to providing semen samples for healthy women who want to become stronger. Food and housing will be provided to you, as well as a salary.” Sylves eyes lit up at this possibility. She gave me a thumbs up. It sounded too good to be true. Everything would be provided for me, and all I had to do was give my semen… but it seemed like there was something missing.

“The third option is similar to the second. You will be provided a home base here and a salary, but instead of living here all the time you would travel to other villages and cure the women there. A sort of “traveling healer.” You must understand that once someone suffering from the lust curse enters stage 2 and 3, it becomes impossible to move them from place to place safely. There are many such women stranded in villages scattered around the land. And, Sylve would accompany you, helping you to navigate dangerous areas while also allowing you to treat her.” Sylvia grew even more excited. She gave me a double thumbs up.

I thought long and hard. In all my years of adventuring alone I was always just trying to survive one day to the next. I never had such a clear cut choice laid out in front of me. It felt refreshing but also scary. After a few minutes of deliberation, I made my decision.

What do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)