More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HonestlyImHell HonestlyImHell

Chapter 2:

Waking Up

Malik opened his eyes and yawned. Realizing he had fallen asleep he looked down at his phone to check what time it was.

6:45. Shit, I should probably shower before the neighbors come over with food. He thought to himself. He knew he must smell after the many hours spend unloading under the sun.

Looking around for his box of bathroom related items he eventually gathered together some soap and a towel. Walking into the bathroom Malik undid his belt and striped off his pants. He turned the water on and admired his talk muscular form in the mirror. He knew he was an attractive man. After all, he’d never struggled to get laid. His good looks, however, were only a part of the reason, and he knew it. The main reason he always got girls was because of how he acted. He was charming and smooth sure but more importantly, he had a dominating presence, and the girls seemed to love it. They gravitated to the demanding and in charge aura he gave off. So many women wanted him because he brought out their submissive nature. He seemed to attract the girls that wanted to give up control to a strong man. Malik was that man.

Hoping in the shower he began washing his hair and body. His unbridled thoughts roamed as he reflected on his day. His early morning running into the office to finish up paperwork for a client. The last few things he packed before loading up the truck. Saying goodbye to his old home. The short drive to his new one. The unloading or the truck. Meeting the new neighbors.

The new neighbors. His thoughts turned to Jamie, the cute blonde he met earlier. God she was beautiful. What was a girl like her doing with a man like Dave? He seemed so regular. So boring. She on the other hand was stunning. A super model with a thin waist and long legs. His dick began to stiffen as he remembered his new neighbors body. Her boobs were entrancing. They looked like a perfect handful each. But her ass was perfect. It was small, but still very round. It wiggled slightly as she walked but didn’t stick out so far as to seem out of place. It was beautiful. He was so turned on at this point he had half a mind to rub one out. But decided against it. With the neighbors coming over it probably wasn’t the best time. The neighbors coming over… that’s right he was in a hurry.

Realizing he had spent entirely too long in the shower, he quickly turned off the water reached for the towel to dry himself off. “Shit” he muttered to himself. He hadn’t remembered to get a change of clothes. He couldn’t remember exactly where the clothes were in the clutter of boxes. Sighing, he wrapped the towel around his waist, tucked his dick up into the top of the towel as he would with a waistband and opened the bathroom door.

Walking into the living room, he stopped as he realized both Jamie and Dave were there. Turning in shock towards him as he entered, they both looked down to see the towel wrapped around his waist and quickly looked away. “Shit, sorry we just were going to set this on the table we didn’t know if you had left! Nobody was answering the door!” Jamie said quickly placing a pan on the table. “We’re so sorry!” Dave added awkwardly.

“No, no, it’s not a big deal” Malik replied laughing. “I’m not shy. Bare with me as I find something to wear”. With one hand holding up the towel, he began rummaging through some boxes looking for his clothes. “I know they are around here, I just haven’t had time to organize all my things.” He said, awkwardly trying to cover up the silence.

“I’m so sorry to barge in like this” Dave said, staring at the floor “it was terribly rude of us. What a horrible impression we’ve made.” Jamie looked up and quickly added “we just were going to set it on the table and be on our way! We’re happy to get out of your hair”

“It’s no trouble at all! There’s nothing to be sorry for” Malik said. Turning around he began sifting through another stack of boxes stacked on on top of the other. Opening the container on the top of large stack, he saw his assortment of shoes.

He tried to check what was in the box underneath but couldn’t get the flaps open. So he awkwardly grabbed the top box with his arm. Only having the use of one hand was tricky, but he managed to lift the box off the stack and set it on the floor. The next box revealed itself to be full of his coats and jackets. Trying to move this box, Malik slid his arm around the box. This box however was much bigger and proved more awkward to maneuver. As he tried to lift it, the box slipped. Before it could clatter to the floor, he reached out his other hand and caught it.

His towel, however, fell to the floor, revealing himself. Malik immediately looked up at the couple to see if they had noticed. Thankfully, Dave had his eyes shut and was staring at the floor. Jamie however, was staring wide eyed directly at Malik’s dick. It took a second for her to even notice she had been caught looking. She was staring, openly gaping at his penis. Several full seconds passed before Jamie even realized she was staring. Finally, she pulled her eyes away from his manhood and looked up at Malik, who was staring directly at her. She blushed deeply and closed her eyes as if to pretend she hadn’t seen anything. But there was no denying she had openly stated at his dick.

Surprisingly, she didn’t make a sound. She didn’t apologize for having caught him. She in no way even indicated she had seen anything. Dave continued to stare at the floor, unaware.

Setting the box down, Malik flipped the lid to the final box open revealing several pairs of pants. “Ah here we go.” He said, grabbed a pair of joggers and stepped into them.

Chapter 3

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)