More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HonestlyImHell HonestlyImHell

Chapter 3

Jamie

Jamie and Dave walked home in silence, unsure of what to say. After Malik had gotten dressed, they muddled their way through some awkward small talk. After a few minutes of exchanging pleasantries, they had excused themselves and left for home. It was clear that with such an uncomfortable start to the conversation there wasn’t much to talk about.

Even after they had left, an air of discomfort hung over the couple. Dave hadn’t said a word since they left. Not that Jamie minded, she was caught up with her own thoughts. She was busy wrestling with the guilt of whatever had just happened. She hasn’t meant to see Malik naked. It had been a complete accident. But then why hadn’t she look away? Why couldn’t she? God she had never seen a cock that big, it was transfixing. She had stated at it, temporarily unable to look away. Then she had come to her senses only in time to realize she had been caught red handed. He had seen her staring. She could still see his eyes staring back at her as she had looked up from his dick. The way he had looked at her scared Jamie.

Shuddering she came back to herself. They had gotten home and had walked to the bedroom to get ready for bed. How could she have been so dumb? Guilt gnawed at her stomach. She felt awful. How could she have acted like that?

“Hey baby” she said out loud, surprising herself as she spoke “what do you say we have a little fun”. She **** a smile to bury the guilt she wad feeling. Walking up to Dave, who had sat himself at the end of the bed, she sat next to him. Placing her hand on his crotch she leaned in and whispered “why do we just relax a little?”

Dave let out a heavy breath as Jamie began to rub his growing bulge. “Sure honey. I’d love that” he said as he leaned in to kiss her. They shared a long kiss as Jamie continued to massage Dave’s penis through his shorts. Pulling away from the kiss Jamie said “let me take care or you tonight baby”. As she slid to her knees between Dave’s legs.

She tugged down his pants and underwear letting Dave’s dick spring free. It was probably about 3 inches and a normal thickness. Jamie had never thought about it before but for the first time she realized he didn’t have a very large penis. Not nearly as large as Maliks she thought, before feeling guilty and immediately pushing the thought aside. Dave was fully erect and shuddered as she dragged her fingers up and down the inside of his thighs. She knew Dave must be extremely excited… she never gave him blowjobs. She found it disgusting and uncomfortable. Why was she doing this right now then, she wondered.

She took grasped Dave’s dick and licked the shaft. He let out a long moan as she is took the head into her mouth and sucked. “Fuckkkkk that feels great honey. Thank you so much” Dave said as he leaned back enjoying his fiancés mouth. She continued to swirl her tongue around the head for a moment before taking the entirety of his penis in her mouth. As her mouth touched the base of his shaft Dave let out a long moan and said “shit baby I’m not going to last long like this”

Hearing this Jamie removed the dick from her mouth and said “just let me know when you are going to cum okay?” and then put his dick back in her mouth. After a few more pumps up and down his shaft he groaned and announced he was about to cum. Pulling it out of her mouth she began stroking his dick, but making sure it was angled back towards him and away from her. A few stokes later he was cumming, as a few strands shot up and landed on his shirt.

“Damn that felt good.” He said breathing heavy. “Thank you so much honey. Would you like a turn? I just need a second to clean this up first” he chuckled as he pulled his cum stained shirt off and walked towards the hamper.

She declined of course. Saying she just wasn’t up for it tonight. She told him that she had just wanted to make him feel good tonight. He thanked her and the two finished getting ready for bed in silence.

“Goodnight honey” he said before turning over and falling asleep. She never understood how he could fall asleep so fast. Jamie lay there for a while, staring at the ceiling. She tried to keep her thoughts off the nights events but they kept drifting back to how enormous her neighbor was compared to her fiancé. He was huge! It had transfixed her. Malik was attractive enough sure, and he seemed to be in great shape. But his dick had caught her entirely off guard. She wasn’t prepared to see him naked like that. And why couldn’t she get it out of her head?!

Suddenly she realized that she had been absentmindedly running her finger up and down her pussy through her pajamas. She quickly noticed how wet she had become. She was so turned on. God what is wrong with me, she thought as she simultaneously shimmied her pants down to expose her panties. I’m just turned on, she thought. I just need to take care of this and then I’ll be back to normal.

Conjuring up images of her fiancé she began to rub her clit through her soaking wet panties. After a few I minutes she pulled her panties aside and slid a finger into her pussy. She imagined her soon to be husband kissing her, and rubbing his hands up and down her body. She imagined him having sex with her, something they hadn’t done her at her request. She had wanted to wait till marriage. She imagined him rubbing her pussy. Shuffling between all of these fantasies she wasn’t achieving the release she needed.

Frustrated she removed her pants and underwear all together. Throwing them down on the floor next to the bed she spread her legs and began rubbing herself again. This time she imagined in detail how she wanted her wedding night to go with her fiancé. She imagined herself in her beautiful wedding dress. Her hair was done up and her makeup was perfect. She stood by the bed as Dave stood behind her, rubbing her back. She imagined him helping her out of her dress to reveal her beautiful white lace lingerie.

She imagined him bending her over at the waist and running his hands over her ass. He usually wasn’t very assertive in bed, so this was straying a bit into fantasy land but she liked to imagine it. As her fantasy continued Jamie slid one finger into her pussy and began to slowly pump in and out.

She imagined him pushing her on the bed. She was on all fours facing away from him. She imagined him sliding her panties down to reveal her wet snatch. She imagined him dropping his pants and lining his dick up with her dripping entrance. She was ready for him. Before he entered her she imagined him spanking her. Once on her right cheek and once on the left. God she loved this fantasy. Dave wasn’t usually this forward. She loved it.

As she continued her fantasy she slid another finger into herself and continued to pump. Occasionally she would pull her fingers out to rub her clit before sliding them back inside herself.

Finally, she imagined Dave entering her from behind. God he was huge! She shuddered as she imagined him fucking her from behind. She imagined him grabbing her hair and pulling her head back as he fucked into her.

She was getting close now, she could feel it.she began pumping in and out faster and harder as her breathing grew heavy.

She imagined then that she was flipped onto her back. Then, in her minds eye, she looked up directly into Maliks eyes. The same expression he had on his face earlier that night; hungry.

Logic and reason were out the window now. Guilt be damned she needed to cum. She rubbed her clit as she imagined Malik taking her pussy, staring down at her as he did. As she imagined him wrapping his hand around her throat, she came.

Gasping for breathe, the fantasy shattered. She was in bed, covered in sweat as she finger fucked herself to the thought of her neighbor. Guilt overcame her as she quickly jumped out of bed and put on a fresh pair of underwear. She put her pajama pants back on and went to wash her hands in the bathroom sink. She avoided looking at herself in the mirror.

Chapter 4

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)