More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fotzenglotz Fotzenglotz

Does he?

Wacko Science

"Woah, Dad! Not so fast! I mean, sure, you look authentic and identical to Mia in every aspect, but this is still your wacko science at work!" Jim started.

"Wacko Science?" the fake Mia exclaimed in disappointment.
"Yeah, Wacko Science you've tinkered together in your lunch breaks! I mean, who's to say that you won't turn into a puddle of slime any given moment now? My point is, did you properly test it?".

This earned him a blank stare from Fake Mia AKA his father in disguise.

"You didn't, right?" Jim deduced quite correctly.
"Son, maybe I should change back to discuss this with you more properly!" Fake Mia confessed.

Next she pushed a button on the device. Her whole body glowed green and a second later his father stood in front of Jim. In just his boxers.

"Ah, good to have my testicles back!" Gerald exclaimed happily while Jim just facepalmed.
"Oh well, Dad...".

"Yeah, son, that is my name..." Gerald chuckled. "So, about the testing issue... As you've correctly deduced, this invention is Wacko Science. Which means there isn't any proven scientific standard to hold it against!".

"Ah okay, Dad! But how scientific does it need to be?".
"Jim, what are you getting at?" Gerald asked intrigued.

Testing how?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)