More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 42 by vyksin vyksin

What's next?

Vyki takes it up a notch

Turning back to look into Lou’s eyes, Vyki tells her hand to move back to the rod in his pants and grasps it as she smirks and says, “I’m sorry, Daddy; did I do that?” before returning to kissing him as she massages it through his pants.

Breaking momentarily from the kiss, Lou responds, “yes, baby girl, you did,” as he shifts his hand down to pull her tighter to him to continue the kiss, his hand slips under her skirt. Feeling her toned fleshy cheek he grasps it fully and massages the soft skin.

As the nimble strength of his fingers grasp the globe of her ass, she moans into his open mouth from his manipulation as she feels her own rod grow in its silicone prison. Wishing so much to free hers, she can feel his twitch in her hand. Somewhere in her mind a memory of her own torment from pants and Molly’s manipulation runs through her head. She can remember the relief and elation as it was freed from its confines and feels driven to give her partner that same pleasure.

Blindly finding the zipper with her manicured hands, she continues to passionately dance her tongue around his as she slides the opening down between her thighs. Finding the familiar opening of boxers, she deftly dives her fingers through and finds the fleshy shaft pulsing within. In a maneuver she had down hundreds of times before from an opposing angle, Vyki grasps the hardening rod and pulls it back out the opening of his pants as its firmness initially hits her bare thigh when it first escapes. She can feel a small sticky spot grow on her thigh as she rubs up & down its length.

Feeling the warmth of the pulsing velvety flesh, she notes how different yet familiar it feels. Thousands of instances of hand jobs given to her over the years go running through Vyki’s head as an amalgamation of the best feelings guides her hand as it maneuves along his length while she continues the impassioned dance of her glossed lips to his.

Lou’s heart rate continues to escalate as the powerful beauty rests across his lap devouring his tongue with a passion he never knew she held even in her male aspect. Feeling her soft, supply hand run along the length of his shaft and an occasional manicured nail graze along his glands, she continues to send a rush of sensations through his body filling his mind with lust and desire. Feeling the heat of her strong thighs pressing against his as he massages her supply ass.

As his cock begins to stiffen to full strength, she moves her lips along his cheek working to maneuver her body to allow her arm to move along his full-length while being able to rest her weight on his shoulder. Continuing to kiss along his strong jawbone, she can feel the slight coarseness of his stubble until she reaches the smooth surfaces of the nape of his neck. As she continues to suckle on his tender skin, she is enraptured by the heavy panting from her partner as a clear indication of his growing pleasure.

The intimate touches drive Lou even wilder as the distant memory of his last lover crosses his mind before being quickly replaced with the immediate touch of Vyki’s hand on his sack and her lips against his ear. Flashes of who she was go through his mind; watching football games, dungeon parties, and family picnics with Paul, Molly, and crew invade his mind as his conscience rings out. Panting, he barely eeks out a ragged, “you don’t have to do this.”

Vyki hears his tepid statement mere inches from her ear and a distant voice tries to plead through the fog, but she responds with the only statement that makes sense to her in the moment as she whispers in is ear “I know, Daddy,” before she gently nibbles on his ear.

Something in Lou’s mind rings an alarm as she pushes buttons getting him ever closer & concerned that she’s not really aware of what she’s doing. Reaching his hands up, her skirt briefly flitters as Lou rests his palms on her bare shoulders and pushes her back. Looking in her shocked and pleading eyes he says flatly and clearly, “Vyki, you do NOT have to do this.”

Vyki feels a sense of panic rush over her as she scans his eyes trying to figure out if she has displeased him or done something wrong. As she still holds his steel rod in her hand, she’s assured his inner beast still wants more. Looking to her shadowy reflection again, she whispers assurance to herself, “i *am a good cum slut.”

Lou could tell she was searching for something as she mumbled to herself and looked past him. “What was that?” he asks as his cock involuntarily shudders.

Reassured by his body’s tells and reaffirmed by her own training, she grips his shaft a few more times in her hand squeezing along its length; she can feel his fingers tremble on the bare flesh of her shoulders as she sees him close his eyes and unsuccessfully bite back a moan. Thinking of every cute pout she’s ever heard, she drives her voice to plead out to him, “you’re right, Daddy,” as her lips form a pout.

Lou can feel his balls scream out from yet another denial from his good guy behavior assured he’d have to relieve himself later when he’s alone. Disappointed he’ll have to forgo release yet again; he can’t help his cock twitch as an errant light reflects off the gloss of her lips as it transitions from a pout into a mischievous grin. His eyes begin to widen as her kitten-like eyes narrow from their innocent wide doe eyed pout to a sultry bedroom look before he hears her speak.

Summoning up her most sultry tone, she says “I can do sooo much more,” as she pushes her body back away from the bench with one hand, slowly sliding her thighs along his pants while she continues to massage his cock. She continues to lock eyes with him, while her high heeled wrapped feet slowly sink to the floor. When the balls of her feet finally find solid ground, she briefly steals a glance of his shaft staring back up at her as she unconsciously licks her glossed lips. Returning to look in his eyes, she slowly shifts her way to her feet as she slides her body down his legs.

Lou’s mind is thrown into a bit of turmoil. He was sure he had somehow pushed his friend into a situation where they felt obligated or expected; sure they were going too far; sure he was going to have yet another lonely night to himself. Yet this sexy sultry vixen with only the modicum resemblance of a man he once thought he knew, moving into a position and state that was reserved for only one activity, her voluntary actions indicated not only compliance but eagerness to give him such pleasure his righteous mind is silenced as his lustful nature takes hold.

Seeing her partner’s expression shift from worried surprise to excited pleasure, Vyki feels a thrill of success run through her body as she is sure she’s doing what is right. Looking directly in front of her, she can see a droplet forming through the slit on the tip of her partner’s cock. While it is a familiar site, to see it from this angle is a bit novel to her as she marvels at how she can watch the mass of the drop form while she rubs up and down the shaft. However, as a tear drop shape begins to form, her mind registers that the precum is about to drop from the tip; reacting quickly, her tongue sticks out and she leans forward catching the falling droplet on the tip of her tongue as she draws the tip upward licking along the open slit. While the taste was slightly new, something about it reminded her of times with Molly, but most rewarding about it was the full body shiver of her partner that drew up several fond memories of her own.

Lou threw his had back as he felt her firm tongue explore into the tip of his cock as his body shuddered from the pleasurable sensation sent up his spin. Taking a moment to regain his breath, he looked down at the crowned red hair between his thighs and could see her tongue stick out ever so slightly beyond her nose. Absence of hesitation he had met so many times before when girlfriends reluctantly agreed to this was a welcomed relief that Lou readily noted and only added to his heightened desire to see what she did next. Seeing her move forward, he could feel the electricity as her tongue invaded him again. His mind could process the reflex fast enough before his hand slammed into her plastic crown.

Thinking of how enjoyable that sensation was in the past, she repeated the lick feeling as a light stutter of his body as she felt a hand bounced into the forgotten award on her head. Remembering how intimate it had always been to pet her partners during a blow job, Vyki quickly reached up and ripped the headband of dropping it on the seat next to Lou as it tumbled a little before resting to the side.

Seeing her remove the adornment, he took the invitation to stroke his hand along her head. Amazed at the genuine feel of the locks he knew couldn’t be natural, he continued swiping along, running his fingers through her hair looking for indication of in authenticity, amazed at the naturally silken feel.

Feeling his hand run through her false wig as the glue pulled on her scalp gave Vyki an odd feeling of comfort and calmness. As she looked up at her partner, she was amazed at the calm, concerned look on his face even as she could feel his cock throb in her ever-present fingers. As his roaming eyes finally locked onto hers, she could see a glint of adoration behind the lustful fire within them causing her to smile knowing she was the one to bring him pleasure. Not wanting him to reconsider, she opened her lips and moved forward wrapping her lips in a seal around the tip.

Rubbing his fingers through her hair, he could feel no indication of its faux nature or even a give of separation to indicate a wig. Scanning back across her head he found her eyes looking up at him with an almost hunger or elation indicating she was where she wanted to be. However, he could feel his cock twitch and slightly reliant in the cool club air as he contemplated asking her to warm it up, but before he could he saw her lips part as the glossy surface wrapped around the tip. As the moist warm air enveloped the head of his cock as her tongue continued to massage and tease it, he could only pant and stare into her bright, blue eyes as she continued to look up to him.

Staring into his eyes, Vyki was thrilled and amazed at how much energy and enjoyment were pulsing out through them. Images of her gag from training popped in her head and she couldn’t help but compare the tip of Lou’s cock to the familiar morning routine. While the overall shape was familiar to her tongue’s inspection, the size and heat were obvious distinctions that she admired from the genuine article. As his hand roamed her hair, she could feel them moving towards the back of her head. Looking into his eyes, she could see a restraint in them she was sure indicated he wanted more. She considered teasing him until he was at the limit, but all the times of every play intimate moment they had tonight ran through her head and she was sure her partner had waited enough. Rather than waiting for him to push, she anticipated what she would want in his position and began rolling her lips further down his shaft keeping as tight a seal as possible as cock slid along the surface of her tongue.

Feeling her lips go further down his cock, Lou was amazed at all the nerve endings she seemed to touch. As he saw the twinkle of her eyes move out of his view, he vowed to hit the gym more to be able to watch even more of her. Feeling her head slowly recede, he wanted to reposition his hips so his body didn’t obstruct her further from getting down his length. Gently grasping the back of her hair as she moved back, he slowly moved her back further as she lifted up his hips and moved them forward on the seat; her lips never breaking their seal.

Feeling him grip the back of her head, a small panic went through her as she realized he was moving her head. However, that was further enhanced as she felt his cock move into her mouth as he held onto her head. She was worried that he took her forehead hitting his stomach as an offense and was displeased, and that his griping her head was a threat he’d do it for her if she didn’t do better. As she felt his grip relent, she redoubled her efforts and began going up & down the shaft faster with a determination to give him as much pleasure as she could.

Amazed at her vigor and enthusiasm, Lou almost felt guilty as to how one sided this must be. However, the guilt was quickly washed away by the growing desire and pressure building in his crotch from the relentless stroking of her lips. His eyes continued to roam around the room as he was getting closer and closer to release. A nearby artificial light captured his wandering eyes as his clouded brain registered it was her phone. Grabbing for it, it still showed her app running on the screen. Wanting to share in the adulation of the activity, his thumb pressed the screen.

Vyki could feel the pressure building as she found her mouth able to get further as she repositioned and could feel his tip hit the back roof of her mouth. Seeing his eyes diverting around manically she knew he must be getting close, and it was confirmed as she could feel more fluid leaking from the slit at the end of his cock. However, what she did not expect was the eruption of activity from between her thighs. As the Vadget sprung to life, Vyki couldn’t even attempt to mask the moan that escaped her mouth and reverberated through her nose and around his cock.

Feeling the vibration of her humming along his cock caused an already stimulated Lou to begin thrusting his hips up to meet her lips. While the sensation of her lips alone was great, when her moaning stopped his id was wanting the return of more. Flexing his thumb, a few moments later the moaning returned and died off as he released his thumb. He repeated this a few times feeling the moans increase and intensify with every application indicating her own pleasure must be increasing.

As Vyki continued her menstruations along his shaft, she could feel the apparatus reactivate several times. She was sure this was an indication from her partner that he was enjoying her activity. As he continued pressing the button, while her enjoyment was growing, she could feel his cock throb with every moan. This registered that he was getting pleasure from her moans, and she relented trying to hold any back and tried to amplify them with every indicating trigger he gave her in her groin.

Lou could feel her heat rising with ever lust filled moan around his cock. Driving her higher with every twitch of his thumb just got him closer and closer to the pinnacle of his release. He began meeting every thrust of her head with his hips driving her further and faster.

Vyki’s brain continued to fog with every activation of the Vadget and her nose tried to fill her body’s desire for air, but she was quickly in a losing battle even though she knew her partner was close. She tried to pull her head back some to get a good breath in, but his excitement seemed to be building faster than hers as he began thrusting into her. She wasn’t sure she was ready to consume all he had to give and started to move her head back as her hand’s speed increased.

Feeling for a moment her lips nearly separated from him, Lou’s primal desires began to take hold as he gripped a handful of hair at the back of her head to prevent her from leaving. Pushing her back down, his hand held tight as he guided her head up and down his cock as she moaned harder and heavier around him.

Vyki’s eyes grew wide as she could feel the wig pull back on her scalp indicating his hand had gathered several locks preventing her from moving further. However, as his hand pushed on the back of her head, the Vadget reactivated with gusto bouncing the vibrations against her glands and trigger up her spine. This time as he continued to move her head up and down his shaft, the vibrations didn’t cease and just seemed to build more and more. Her brain was quickly losing the ability to process anything other than her impending explosion. A voice deep in her mind screamed for her to stop but her body couldn’t find the will to consider fighting her partner’s desire as she was relishing so much pleasure from herself even as her head was bobbed around and invaded without any input from her.

Lou was lost in the enjoyment of it all and her apparently mutual love of it, if her animalistic moans were any indication. Feeling himself on the final precipice, Lou dropped her phone on the seat next to him as he brought his other hand next to his own and gripped another handful of hair. Hearing her moan during the brief pause as he positioned his hands surely indicating she didn’t want to stop, Lou proceeded to use both hands to quickly move her lips faster along his cock.

Vyki’s mind proceeded to the edge of euphoria before she suddenly felt the world stop as the vibrations ceased and he paused moving her head. Frustrated at edging yet again, she moaned around his chick wanting the simulation to return. However, that was quickly silenced as both firm hands swiftly moved her head up and down his cock. Disoriented by the sudden movement, it was several strokes in before Vyki’s addled mind could catch up with the new reality and only a few more strokes before she registered an increase of the fluid exiting his cock at which point her head was held firm as her lips were sealed around the edge of the head of his cock.

Lou felt the pressure at the breaking point and as his balls were releasing, he tried to hold back the first volley but he could still feel some release into her mouth. He considered pulling her back to not release inside her, but was worried she might get upset if it got on her new dress so held his tip just past her lips still sealed around him. While the cognitive part of his brain tried to rationalize, a more base section felt a tongue tease along the tip of his cock and all restraint was lost as a torrent of seaman erupted from his cock.

Months of bachelor hood, days of bouncing late at nightclubs & strip joints to exhaustion, and hours of sexy flirtation all built up sensitivity, desire, and fluid to result in a near flood from his engorged balls through his shaft into her mouth. After his first pump of release, he looked down at the girl and could see her throat swallowing above her collar. Realizing he still had a firm grip on her hair, he relaxed his grasp as the second flood washed into her. The feeling of her other hand come up and begin stroking his stimulated cock as well caused the third powerful release as his whole body shuttered while she sucks on his shaft like a milkshake straw.

When the first taste of the creamy liquid hit her tongue, a memory of going down on Molly after a very amorous love session flashed behind Vyki’s eyes. As the second shot coated her tongue, memories of an impassioned kiss after a particularly good blow job from Molly occupied her mind as she instinctively tried to swallow the liquid filling her mouth. Memory after memory of Molly lustfully murmuring ‘i am a good cum slut’ as she cleaned Paul’s cock assaulted Vyki’s mind. In the blink of an eye, thousands of iterations of hearing the vocal training of Molly’s recording crashed through her head remembering all of the daily tasks she did as she said that very same thing every time. The final image was pulling Molly into a deep kiss after the last blow job she gave Paul. Remembering holding Molly close triggered Vyki to raise her hand up with her other hand as she stroked Lou’s erupting cock triggering a third explosion as his balls constricted and his body shivered. Breathing in sharply in surprise from his final eruption, she was rewarded with more cream. Something nagged her strained mind that she needed to make sure he was done, and she began sucking on him to ensure nothing was lost.

Lou looked down and saw the beautiful visage of the hot, sexy girl suckling his cock. Feeling his nuts completely empty, the lust fogging his brain slowly cleared as the clarity came over his brain he realized what he had done. He needed to ensure she knew he appreciated it with deep & honest caring, and he wasn’t going to be some shlub to toss her to the side. Moreover, she needed to know he was fully accepting of who and what she was. Reaching down, he put his arms under her shoulders and lifted her back up to his lap.

Vyki was calmly suckling on the familiar tip of Lou’s cock when she felt it suddenly leave her lips with a pop. Her eyes shot open trying to comprehend what was happening as her knees informed her the floor was gone. It was only as his cock was getting further from her face and the pressure on her arms caused her to lose grip of his cock that she realized he was lifting her up. Vyki was still in awe of the subtle demonstration of his strength as she was not a small person, yet Lou seemed to lift her up as if she were a sack of potatoes. Finally catching his eyes, she could see a calmness, kindness, and power that made her feel warm, safe, and wanted all at once.

Seeing the fire in her blue eyes and the glistening of her open lips with a light creamy coating on her tongue, Lou knew he needed to pull her closer to him. Lifting her the final few inches to straddle him again, he pulled her into a deep kiss thrusting his tongue into her tasting a familiar musk as she feels her moan passionately into her. Wrapping his arms around her to pull her in tight as her hands wrap around her neck, Lou could feel her rubbing her body against him as she seemed to heighten her arousal even further. She seemed to rub her crotch against his as his softening cock slid up and down her bare thigh.

As Vyki felt her knees land on the bench next to Lou and her lips made contact with his, her world exploded again as the vibration within her crotch went on full . In her already heightened state, she could feel her body beg for even more and began rocking her crotch back and forth trying to find some final completion. She could feel his rod rub against her thigh as she pulled him in tighter, the pressure insider her building even further. Finding the strength to finally break the kiss, she tried to utter a warning to him but she couldn't find the breath and just continued kissing down his face feeling his strength in even his stubble. Her lips finally reaching his lobe she whispered a sultry, “Daddy, I’m close,” as she moaned into his ear as she nibbled on it.

Lou could feel the heat rising from the girl in his lap as he heard her moan in his ear. He continued rubbing down her back until he moved past her skirt and let his massive hands find the glorious globes that had been teasing him all night and grip her weight in his bare hands against her naked flesh. Feeling her moan deeper in his ear. “I know, baby girl. I feel very close to you, too.”

Thinking this might calm her down and comfort her, Lou is surprised when he hears her whine, “no, Daddy, slut close cum.” Feeling the heat even from her bare ass, Lou is sure she is hot for something and suddenly realizes he doesn’t see her phone on the table. Looking around frantically, he doesn’t see the phone on the table at all. Looking at the area around them he doesn’t see it even as he hears her whimpering in his ear and presses her ass harder into his hands as she rocks her hips back and forward. Out of the corner of his eye, he catches a flash of light under her skirt as she shifts forward and back, he sees her phone on the seat under her knee. Finding the strength to remove his hand from her beautiful ass, he quickly reaches down and grabs her phone sliding it out from beside him.

A few strokes of her hips later, he hears a frustrated scream as she slams her hand on the bench behind them. “You okay, baby girl?”

Vyki’s brain is fogged with arousal and near completion. “No, sooooo close,” she whines into her partner’s shoulder.

Seeing the familiar pain of sexual denial, he holds up the phone near her and asks, “do you want me to finish you?”

Part of her screams ‘YES!’ internally, but she fears losing it all and what the drop after could lead to. Seeing it almost as a poison app, a primordial fear thrusts her back to the other side of her partner as she pleads, “NO! Wanna stay sexy.”

Lou can see a desperation in her eyes, but he’s not sure what it is a desperation for, but if she can avoid it still, he definitely won’t push it, “so you want me to finish you?”

Looking into his eyes for support she pleads in the only way her brain can seem to process in its limited capacity at the moment, “No, I’m a good cum slut for Daddy.”

Lou can’t help but chuckle a little at her cute pout and pulls her in close, “yes, you were an amazing cum slut for Daddy.”

Feeling the comfort & reassurance of acceptance, Vyki settles into her partner’s chest wishing she could just melt into him.

Lou enjoys letting her rest on him for several minutes feeling everything from the soft, supple warmth of her ass, the pulsing thigh against the tip of his softening cock, and the light breathing in his ear. However, looking at her phone, he sees the time is much later than he expected. Even though he would love to have this night linger on, he had an early assignment he couldn’t miss if his independent company is going to get a footing.

Leaning back and gently pressing her body up so he can look at her languid face, he enjoys his hand being trapped under her ass as he lifts her chin to look at him. He feels his cock twitch as a placid smile crosses her face. “Baby girl, it's been a blast tonight, but I need to get up early for work.”

“Awww,” Vyki responds in an exaggerated pout as she was enjoying being so close to him.

“I know, I don’t want tonight to end either, but I need to take you home.”

Vyki can see he is earnest in his regret at having to leave and she doesn’t want to make it any harder on him, so she gladly acquiesces to his direction, “yes, Daddy.” Seeing his relief, Vyki smiles brightly hoping she's had some small contribution to his happiness.


Author's Note: I guess consider this Halloween Night my Christmas gift to all the faithful followers of this story. Thank you so much for sticking through this roller coaster with me. We finally made it to the actual hot stuff after 142 chapters, and we're far from done. ;) I look forward to bringing many more escapades and improving my style and details along the way. I look forward to making things more concise in the New Year and maybe not have everyone wait all this time for it all....... maybe! Merry Christmas to all and to all a HOT night!!

Do they make it home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)