More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BronzePlaceWriter BronzePlaceWriter

Where does she start?

Visiting Her Cousin

Natalie was vising her cousin, which was not the sort of thing that happened very often. The two of them lived pretty far apart, and she'd had to travel most of the day to be there. Not that she minded very much, school had been getting boring lately, since she could easily just assign herself the grades she wanted, and she could only go through so many school based fantasies before she started to get bored of them. So, she'd decided to take a break, kick back, and spend some time with a relative she didn't often get to see, but liked when she did.

Stephanie was a young woman around Natalie's age, and the two of them had grown up fairly close together before their families moved apart. At first glance, the two of them didn't seem like they would be related at all, Natalie was slightly on the short side where Stephanie was taller. Natalie's skin was darker tinged, turning towards dusky where Stephanie was pale skinned. They both had dark brown hair that tended to curl, though, but Natalie's tended towards a blacker shade whereas Stephanie's was more muddy in hue.

In spite of their differences, though, they'd always got on well, even before Natalie had known about her powers. Stephanie was kind and caring, generous and witty, she had bright blue eyes, and a fair featured face that could melt your heart. Hell, if Natalie didn't have god-like powers which could alter the very fate of the world if she so chose, she might almost have felt jealous!

As it was, though, they were just good friends, and the two of them were having a good time conversing, telling jokes, and just generally making up for lost time. They'd been at it for several hours, and already, Natalie had to admit that this was the highlight of her week.

But, she hadn't come here just to play catch up with her old friend. That was only part of it, and now, as they sat at the table of a restaurant and chatted over a plate of food, Natalie again considered whether what she was doing was a good idea.

Now, by this point, Natalie was well used to doing just about anything and everything she so chose. Thanks to her powers, there was no such thing as consequences, and it was probably a good thing for the world at large that she'd developed a humiliation kink as opposed to, for example, a burning need for world domination or the extermination of her enemies. So the idea of using her powers today to set something up, it wasn't exactly off the table for her.

What was new though, was that she was thinking of including Stephanie in it. It wasn't something she'd really intended, or thought about up until a few minutes ago, but all day, something about Steph had nagged at her, and she'd finally pinned it down. Stephanie reminded her of herself a little, and she got the impression that her cousin was bored out of her skull. Stephanie was currently between boyfriends, and had been for a while, but more than this, Natalie was starting to figure that she might even be into the same sort of things as her. There was no one thing that Step had said or done to imply this, but rather, a collection of things, lingering looks, topics they had discussed, boyfriends that Stephanie had had. That was why Natalie was hesitating right then. She didn't mind throwing herself headfirst into another fantasy, but she was wondering if she should bring her cousin as well.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)