More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Caesar25 Caesar25

How will you spend your time? (you can choose 3 of them, before the next incident happens)

Visit the city and buy new clothes (100 Gold)

You feel bored on your own at the manor. Suddenly you remember your where your husband keeps his gold coins, save away from the servants. You get an idea... You should "borrow" some and get yourself some new clothes. A woman always needs new clothes after all... {if Johanna = true} You tell Johanna to call the servant girls and you all ride out to the town. {endif}

You ride out with a few of your favourite servants, visit some tailors and merchants to get your hands on the best quality dresses, the city can offer. You spend some months' earning on them, but you feel content with the deals you made.

At the manor, you ask {if Johanna = true} Johanna, {endif} your servant girl to help you get dressed. Then look at the mirrors in awe... Johanna could never have dreamed of such expensive clothes... She only gets to wear her robes, while you parade around in your richly decorated silk dresses. The fabric you have just bought is more beautiful as you are wearing it. The jewels on it clearly show how much they could have cost... But it doesn't matter now, all that matters is you are happy. With such fine dresses, you could even properly visit high nobility, barons or even a kings! But bear in mind, the money you paid for them could have been used for other means too!

How will you spend your time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)