More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr5469 Mr5469

What are you going to do next?

Visit a Hospital

I have an idea: I'm in the hospital i'm going to talk with the hottest doctor about my problem, and is gonna be the most humiliating consult ever.

As you finish your sentence, You are in the doctor's office, The doctor enters in the room she is a beautiful 6 feet tall blonde bimbo and you are wearing a hospital gown, she asks you about your problem.

You expose your tiny penis and say it doesn't hurt but is really swollen.

She looks at you with severe concern and asks you usually how big is?.

You answer usually is only an inch hard and inverts inside me when is soft

oh my - she exclaims.

You ask her if she likes her new uniform.

She smiles and says_ - of course is really cool - _she spins in her high heels as her doctor's coat, transforms into a transparent raincoat that reveals her purple lingerie, then she go to their medical kit and says i got something for that but first I'm gonna take some pictures, for the file, and ask you if you are interested in a study.

What study?

As She takes a bunch of pictures with a professional camera in a tripod she explains you is about dispersion of micro-penises, they aren't quite common and a study about the incidence of them will help a lot.

They are really rare - you say with a little smile in your face, as you say that her expression changes, from concern to absolute shock, you change reality without thinking about it and she says.

You are right you probably have one of the smallest dicks in the world, we should call the press, the entire world should know.

As she pulls her phone, you panic and say - don't you think is better to keep it like a secret?

Yeah that is probably for the best, this is a big deal... well maybe not, imagine all the people coming to see it, is gonna be a bit harsh.

_Yeah tanks for your understanding - _you answer relieved.__

The check up continue for a few minutes and then the door of the doctor's office opens and Christy enters saying - Mom did you take my keys in the morning i cant found them anywhere and... OH MY GOD!!!!

Christy Jesus Christ i told you a million times to don't enter when i'm taking a patient.

is OK i know her - you answer.

Oh then is OK, please Christy pass. - her mom invites Christy and she stares astonished at your micro penis.

Shit i screw it - you think.

Wow it super tiny dude - she can't stop staring at it and this is beyond your wildest dreams,

Its even smaller - her mom says - now is really swollen.

Seriously? - Christy asks you with a big grin.

You get mute of fear and her mom says im gonna apply an anti-inflammatory cream, for him do you want to see it.

Can i? - Christy asks you absolutely shocked.

Of course - you answer in the meekest high pinch voice possible

You look at Christy face as she looks how her mom apply a cold pink cream all over your dick and begin to massage it with her hand, at first you didn't feel anything and then a cold sensation as an ice pack makes your dick shrivel until it gets inside of your body, then she stays as her mom begins to explain to you how rare is a micro penis as small as yours, and several other facts about having such small penis like erectile dysfunction, and premature ejaculation.

Christy is seating next to you for all the duration of the check up, and you ask her completely ignoring your new discover powers - if she is enjoying this?

Her mom, looks at you and answer - of course she is enjoying it she love tiny penises.

Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Answers Christy completely red

Seriously? - you ask.

Of course - Christy answers and looks down to get a better look of your tiny tool, as you get aroused you tiny dick tries to get hard but the cream is really strong and only achive a few meek movements.

OMG its soooooooooooooooooo cute - she screams out of her lungs.

Knowing this information, would you dare to ask her for a date or not?

Are you going to ask Christy for a date?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)