More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by HaremStarter HaremStarter

What's next on the menu?!

Virgin Black Cherry

"Mmmmm!" Jessica softly moaned as she felt a rough hand give the left cheek of her raised ass a light squeeze. If he keeps this up, he's going to need to dry clean this seat cover.

Suddenly, the rough hand vanished from Jessica's rear. The sound of driver side door opening brought the celebrity out of her reverie. Where's he going?

The old cabby walked around the front of cab not stopping until he reached the passenger door. He yanked the door open with one swift motion. "Get out," He commanded before turning to walk to the trunk not waiting to see if Jessica complied with his demand.

What's he up to? She thought as the driver popped the trunk open and began to scrounge around. Unconcerned with her nudity Jessica got out and walked around to the back of the car to rejoin Robert.

"What are you doing?" She asked trying to peer over his shoulder at the contents of the trunk.

"None of your business, slut," Robert replied without looking at the naked starlet. "Now get your sweet ass to the front of the cab and close your eyes."

The sternness in his voice caused Jessica to obey the command without any back talk. Mechanically she proceeded to the front of the car stood there with her back to the older man her eyes shut.

Her wetness began to run down her leg. He needs to hurry. What if someone sees me. Especially if they whip out their cell and take a video. I'll have to lie like all the other young whores in Hollywood everytime one of them gets caught being a tramp.

Without warning, a rough hand grabbed Jessica by the wrist, spun her around, and shoved her naked frame down on the still warm cab hood. "Things are about to get, shall we say, more physical and I don't want you getting scared and backing out."

"If I didn't want this do you think I would have stood naked and demure at the front of your car waiting for you to come up here and fuck me?" Jessica asked a bit perturbed her face being smashed into the hood as Robert her other arm behind her back.

Suddenly, the sound of tape being pulled free filled the air. "Oh, I realize you're a slut who's ready for that pussy of yours to be stuffed." Then Jessica felt her wrists being bound by duct tape. "Thing is I'm not just interested in that well-used whole. I could tell when tongue touched your ass that there was still some virgin territory left on you."

Fear gripped Jessica. Rapidly she started to bargain for her black cherry. "Please not there. I'll let you do anything else. I'll deep throat you. I'll ride you raw. You can even cum inside me till you can't get it up anymore. Just don't fuck my ass."

"You're just proving my point why I needed to bind you. Now then time to get my dick ready," Robert said as Jessica heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being pulled down.

Jessica knew she would only have a moment when Roberts pants were not quite off that if she acted quickly, she could get him in a bind and possibly escape. She slid her small, lithe frame down the hood of the and then pushed back. Caught off guard and with trousers around his knees Robert lost his balanced and went down in a heap. Jessica sprung up and bolted for the front of the alley. Instead of pursuing the driver sat on the ground and laughed.

Confused Jessica stopped running and spun around to face Robert. "What's so funny?"

"You," He said standing up and stepping out of his pants. "What's your plan? Run to the front of the alley and beg some stranger to help you? The famous Jessica Alba naked with her pussy leaking like a broken drain pipe was going to try and find someone to keep her from being fucked up the ass."

"I... I...," Jessica stammered realizing that she had not thought this through at all.

"And would you have lied too?" Robert asked as he walked over to Jessica his stiffening member swaying menacingly with each step. "Told them I was going to you? Not the truth that you're a massive whore that will give it up to anyone with a functioning dick?"

"It wouldn't have been a total lie," Jessica retorted. "I haven't consented to anal."

"True," Robert replied. Then he bent the latina's naked form forward. "But you will." Then his rough hand came down with a high arcing blow and made a thunderous clap as he began to spank Jessica in earnest.

"Not so hard," Jessica implored. Blow after blow raised red welts across her toned butt. Her juices were flowing all the more at being disciplined by the old cab driver.

"Your mouth says no, but that slit of yours is screaming yes," Robert chided before picking her up and carrying her back over to the front of the cab.

Robert pushed Jessica's face down into the warm metal of the car hood. He took his foot and her legs apart. Then taking his stiff member in hand, he began to slide it along beautiful Latina's glistening lips lubing it up in preparation for Jessica's tiny hole.

"Just hurry up you bastard," Jessica spat. "Before someone gets curious and sees us."

Robert grabbed the starlet by the hair and pulled her head back close to his ear. "I hope they do. I'll be the biggest stud in the county. The old man that fucked Jessica Alba. I'll never have to pay for another drink again." Robert then roughly shoved Jessica's head back down before he went back to lubing his cock.

The Old man reached down and began using the tip of his cock to smear Jessica's own juices on her anal hole. Then he lined up the head of his deck with her puckered opening leaned in and whispered "get ready" before thrusting inside the young stars ass.

"Oh fuck," Jessica screamed as pain and pleasure exploded through her body. "Slower, please slower. Let me adjust to you."

A grunt was the only response Robert gave as ignored her plea and continued to push in and out of Jessica's ass.

There's nothing like this; Jessica thought as the pain turned more to pleasure under the old man's constant . If he would just slow down for a minute, I'm sure I could adjust and...

Jessica thought was cut short by what she saw at the front of the alley. A man and he has a camera. "No, no, no. Stop there's a...."

Jessica's plea was cut short as Robert took a hand and began to rub her engorged clit. "Oh God!" Jessica began to scream and convulse as a powerful orgasm surged through her body.

"I knew you were a complete whore. It didn't take five minutes and your coming buckets from being fucked in the ass," Robert bellowed triumphantly. "Now then I want you to cum again when I dump my load inside of you."

Jessica could only moan as the old man continued to piston away inside her. She could still see the stranger at the front of the alley filming her being fucked in the ass by a guy old enough to be her grandfather. But she had lost the will and ability to protest her predicament.

"Yes!" Robert grunted as he began to fire his load in Jessica's anal cavity. The warm sensation of the man's cum caused Jessica to cry out once again as ecstasy racked her body.

Robert collapsed on top of Jessica's heaving body his dick finally deflating enough to slip out of the young starlet's ass. "Best and tightest ass I ever fucked. You got into in the end. I knew you would I can spot an anal whore a mile away."

As Jessica caught her breath, she contemplated what had just happened. God help me he's right that I liked getting fucked in the ass, but what really drove me wild was that man filming me. Oh Lord, what's wrong with me that some stranger catching me fucking a dirty old man gets me going as much as anything else?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)