More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EvelynnEF EvelynnEF

What's next?

Violet Limousine (hentai route)

Overwhelmed by the vision of countless possibilities that were ahead of you, you had a tough time grasping the situation you found yourself in. Wondering what your next step shall be, you kept looking for anyone who could guide you. Unfortunately, after sweeping the area with your gaze several times, you didn't find anyone who could help you. Aware that further search would be futile, you decide to give up on that and move your attention to something else.

The very first thing that caught your eye was people who apparently took the same plane as you, already getting inside vehicles of their choosing. You can't help but wonder if there's any hidden order everyone follows... Before you manage to delve further into that, a sharp sound of tires grinding against asphalt snaps you back to reality. Knowing you can't infinitely procrastinate on what's imminent, you decide to settle it once and for all.

With great confidence, you approach the car that caught your attention first, a grand, violet limousine with tinted windows. With a few swift movements, you open the door and get inside. The interior of the machine that was about to take you straight to your destination point was truly breathtaking. You have never been in a car this luxurious before. Soft purple upholstering, high-quality AMOLED monitor, and some top-shelf speakers. Let's not forget about the vast choice of beverages and liquors all for your exclusive use.

When you finished looking around you heard a firm male voice.
"We will arrive there in no time, but for the time being, please relax and enjoy yourself while watching the introductory video."
It was your chauffeur. Not giving it much thought you pressed the "play" button on the remote you somehow overlooked moments ago.
Soon the screen that was pitch black turned on and you noticed some words slowly appearing on it...

Which path were you put on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)