More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

Video game time

I didn't even knock I just opened Brook's front door and walked right in. Poking around the house I heard sounds coming from downstairs and so I walked down into the dim but familiar basement. Coming down the stairs I saw Brook laying back on the couch looking a bit glum and said: "What's up dude". Brook looked up and said, "She cheated on me man". Sitting down next to him I patted him on the shoulder and said: "Well that's her mistake". Brook looked at me for a long moment and just breathed out a huge sigh. "Yeah I guess it is, look my parents are out of town and I need to get my mind off things. You wanna order some pizza and help distract me with some video games. "Of course man but don't expect me to go easy on you," I said smiling.

The only thing that matched Brook's skill on the football field was his bad luck with woman. It was the stuff of legend at school, the dude was 6'3" of all American hero and god himself seemed set on making sure he died a virgin. I didn't have quite the same problems but part of being a good friend was being there when you were needed so I leaned back and started shit-talking. Really I just focused on talking about anything that wouldn't remind Brook of his most recent heartbreak. Soon the pizza arrived and soon after that, the beer came out. We worked their way through almost half a case over the next few hours. In a flash, it was the dead of night and we were both struggling to play even the most basic video games as our attention wandered.

"I don't know man, I just think you haven't found the right woman," I said leaning back as the game ended as he started to feel a bit strange. "What the hell is the right woman," Brook said throwing his hands up as I just laughed, "You tell me man, what is your perfect woman". Brook leaned back and thought "I always wanted one of those cheerleaders I saw on TV you know? Long blond hair with perfectly blue eyes perfect soft mocha skin and a bright smile. One with a small body but with massive tits and a fat ass hiding a tight little hairless pussy. More than that though I want a girl who I can drink and game with, someone who would be my best friend like you". He said just laying it all down as my head started to swim. He was looking at me strangely for a moment before continuing. "Someone who would fuck me anywhere any time and get off on anything like a little firecracker. I don't know man someone who loved me who would just hug me sometimes, I guess I just want a lot huh"

The world was starting to spin again and my vision was getting blurry, I must have had more than I thought to drink. Trying to distract from how I was feeling I said "Best two out of three, anything you want if you win" with a laugh. Brook smiled and we started the first round, my vision was getting clearer again but things still felt strange. I did my best to ignore it as I focused on the game. Getting distracted Brook managed to win the first round and shouted in triumph. As he sat back down he sat closer to me almost touching but I didn't pull away for some reason. Focusing again I tried to pull myself together by Brook cleanly one the next round looking focused.

Finally, my mind seemed to clear and I demolished Brook in his overconfidence. This time neither of us said a word we just went to the next round. It was close, so very close but I suddenly understood what he was going to do, what he wanted and I toyed with him for a bit before destroying him. It wasn't even close this time and it was tied two for two. I jumped up in joy jumping up and down almost bouncing with happiness. "It's not over yet Alex," Brook said, "I still have one more round and then you will be all mine". I looked down at him with a smile but I didn't recognize the look he was giving me. It was a look of pure lust and it made my entire body heat up.

As I had been jumping up and down I had felt a bit strange so I looked down at myself and I looked in shock. I was still in the same baggy sweatshirt but it was barely containing two massive breasts that caused the loose fabric to just hang off my chest. Gone too were my sweat pants and instead I was wearing skin-tight yoga pants that showed on thin and limber legs. My mind was reeling but before I could do anything Brook hooked an arm around me and pulled me into his lap "You're not getting away that easy baby, I remember your promise and I am gonna win" as he leaned close wrapping his arms around me so his controller was in my lap too.

He started the game and I had but to play as my dumb earlier promise echoed in my head. As the round went on I started to shift back and forth getting into the game until I felt something poking into my backside. I realized I was grinding my ass into his cock every time I moved and with a smile, I waited until the right moment before pressing back into him causing him to slip up for a second letting me score. "Oh two can play at that game," Brook said slipping a hand under my shirt and roughly grabbing one of my breasts. I moaned out distracted as he played with my rock hard nipple between his fingers. He managed to score on me with only one hand as I was distracted by the new sensations. Pushing his hand away I focused again and the game got intense again. I could feel his cock just getting large and harder and it felt massive. Part of me couldn't stop thinking about it and what would happen if I lost. This all had to be a dream surely and his hand earlier had made me feel so good, what on earth would the rest feel like I wondered as images of our bodies naked together flashed through my mind.

Focusing again I realized the game was razor close but if I kept up I was going to win, the question was, did I want to?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)