More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by xmare xmare

Whose story do we follow?

Victoria ('at work')

"So you're telling me, I can wear a vibrator at my desk, pretending at work, and my boyfriend can sit behind me and pretend to be my boss, and all I have to do is pretend to get off when these dweebs send me money?"

"That's what I'm telling you. Just shake like you're having a little seizure and they'll throw money at you." Victoria's friend, Amanda, was prolifically sex-positive and had finally worn Victoria down to the point that she was open to trying camming. Amanda watched as her friend contemplated, calculating what the 5ft 8 skinny brunette could make. Amanda figured that Victoria might not have much curve to speak of but she was athletic and had a lovely face. A perfect girl-next-door.

"Fuck yeah." Victoria was excited to make easy money for a change. Much easier than her actual day job.


Amanda stayed for the afternoon to help Victoria tidy up her living room. They did their best to make it look like a mock office, at least to the standard that Amanda had seen on the sites she used.

Ben, her boyfriend, was uneasy with the idea at first, but she promised that he'd never have to show his face and pointed out that he'd probably enjoy himself. This and the opportunity to make a tonne of money with no effort made it a no-brainer. He watched as she looked through her wardrobe to find something that said both 'professional office worker' and 'sexpot'. She settled on a blouse and pencil skirt.

When it was time to start broadcasting, she told her boyfriend to walk past when he thinks it would be most entertaining and tell her off for not working.

"Aren't you going to actually use the toy?" Ben asked.

She laughed, "how would they know anyway?" She stood next to him and put her hand between her legs, bending down in mock orgasm.

He conceded, but looked disappointed.

"Okay, if this goes well, I'll actually use it next time. Anyway, sit sit, I'm starting." She tidied her hair one final time and filled in the final form to start the broadcast.

  • Category: Work
  • Tips: Unlimited
  • Time: No schedule

Ben tuned into the show on his phone. "Babe, the screen is blank."

"I know.." Victoria rubbed her camera lens with her sleeve, trying to understand why the broadcast wouldn't start. "It's not working. I should have just picked from the list Amanda sent." Disappointed, Victoria quit the tab and signed up to a different, more well known service. This time, the broadcast started.

The couple made $45 in their first night.

AN: Please suggest a career for Victoria - she could be a barista, office worker, store worker, etc. Open to suggestions!

What does Victoria do for a living?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)