More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by xmare xmare

What does Victoria do for a living?

Production Assistant

Tired, Victoria rubbed her eyes as she stepped out of the 7th Avenue stop into the light of the morning. She had a long day ahead, and she'd spent the whole night in front of her camera trying to milk people for their credits with her boyfriend. Today was mostly physical labor sorting out the new sets, so the petite 27 year old was wearing her black jeans, tight t-shirt and sneakers.

Imgur

Her theater was launching a new production this week, and thus work was frantic. Her team was going to be pushed especially hard, coordinating the rehearsals of the upcoming show around the schedule of the show that's finishing. She couldn't complain - getting to work on Broadway, even at a middle-tier theater was the dream of many, including her.

She made it in time to put her things away in the office and head to the main stage for the morning briefing. There was a dress rehearsal at midday and a lot of set work to be finished before then. The director stood on a small piece of stage and gave concise instructions, dividing the 18 employees into 4 groups. This left Victoria with herself, four junior assistants and three hours to make sure the set was fully assembled and had its first coat of paint finished.

Victoria ushered her team to the backstage area and divided the paint between them. It was dark and divided by thick black curtains, lit only by the glow of industrial downlights. She took out her phone to set a timer to remind her when to reconvene her team but was surprised to see the OnlyCams site open on it. "Jesus!" She frantically swiped the tab closed in her browser and looked around to see if anyone had caught a glimpse of her screen. Thankfully, she was okay. She proceeded to set the timer. She wondered how the site could have made it to her phone as she picked up her own painting equipment and moved over to the parts of set scenery she'd allocated to herself.

She had been painting sets for a few years now, so she made light work of the backdrop. It was when she bent over to refill her roller brush that she was startled by a sharp slap on her left ass cheek. She yelped and shot upright. Furious, she looked around to ascertain who had the nerve to slap her in a workplace. She wondered if she'd pulled a nerve, but that wouldn't explain the satisfying crack sound it had made. She looked around for a few more seconds until one of her junior colleagues checked up on her.

"Vicky, is everything ok?" Sophia asked.

Victoria composed herself, not willing to embarrass herself in front of a subordinate. "Of course! I just thought for a second someone..." She shook her head. "Never mind, thank you. Anyway, we don't have time to chat, we need to get mo-- AAH!" She jumped as another sharp underarm slap was delivered to her ass mid-sentence, knocking her slightly off balance. She rubbed it as she looked around again.

I would slap it

Sophia strained her neck to look behind Victoria, confused, and asked, "Are you sure you're okay?"

Victoria was still craning her neck, eyes darting around, scouting for a culprit, "Yeah, I'm just --" She paused to think before raising her voice so that anyone in the area could hear, "if you are messing with me, I'm going to get you fired!"

Sophia retreated nervously.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)