More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sierra1 Sierra1

How fast do the powers manifest?

Very quickly

As Mary woke up, she felt strangely energetic. She took little notice however since she had slept in a bit as it was the weekend. Her morning routine was quickly done and she went down to the the living room. However when she arrived her parents were glued to the TV, taking little notice of her. When Mary looked, she was as shocked as they were.

This was because on the TV was a women that was not only naked, but built like a prizewinning bodybuilder. Her height exceeded 8 feet, with her hair grown enough to cover her back down to the thighs. Her chest was dominated by breasts like beach balls, with nipples standing erect so that they extended inches outward. The legs and arms were beyond muscular, they were ripped and ready to tear steel apart. Her stride was long and confidant as she proceeded down a deserted street.

"As we continue our live coverage of this bizarre phenomenon we are finding reports of similar women flooding in from across the world. None have been taken into custody as they have been able to resist all attempts at arrest. Our current rough estimate puts the number of these women in the hundreds, but new sightings continue to increase....."

However Mary decides to leave the room because she begins to have a funny feeling. The energetic feeling she is having begins to change. She doesn't know what to think, but she feels the need for privacy. She walks out and begins making her way to the nearby woods next to the house. The energetic feeling continues to grow, and as she reaches a small clearing it begins to feel more pleasurable. This feeling is undeniable, and the change begins to manifest.

How does the change first manifest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)