More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sierra1 Sierra1

How does the change first manifest?

She gets bigger, stronger, and sexier

As the pleasure in Mary's body begins to crescendo, her first growth spurt begins. Mary's mind begins to become hazy as the pleasure goes through her body. She can hardly stand still as her body begins to rise from her 5'2'' stature. Swaying back and forth, her upper body swells in size. Her chest begins to strain her small bra, which had only been meant to cover for her size A breasts.

Soon she tries to grab a nearby tree to steady herself, reaching for a thick elm. But as her hand makes contact the tree begins to budge, and the area around her hand cracks and deforms from the pressure. Before she realizes it the tree is tipping over from the push, the roots pulling up clods of dirt and the branches making an almighty crunch from impacting the ground.

Mary can hardy comprehend her feat as she continues to swell in size. As her outfit begins to tear Mary sees that all the loose fabric in her shirt and jeans has become tightly bound around her increasingly muscular calf's and cobblestone abs. Her shirt begins be to pulled up by her growing height which exposes her hard belly. Her figure has transformed from a mousy stick to a muscular hourglass. Her clothes finally begin to succumb to her growth, as her shirt bursts apart at the seams, the bra falls from her cantaloupe sized breasts, and her pants are reduced to rags at her feet.

Mary finally feels the pleasure leveling off, and she looks down to see her body in its new shape. Kicking away the leather rags that were her shoes, the only concession to modesty were her strained panties hugging her sex. Mary can hardly believe what has happened.

"Oh my god, is this really me?"

She remembers there is a pond nearby, and she approaches it to get a better look at her new body. What she see's in the water is no longer a mousy high school student, but a 7 foot goddess of muscle and beauty.

How does Mary react to this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)