More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

What's next?

Vera Miller

"I can't believe it," Vera said to her friends as another woman walked by naked. "When did the beach became a nudist beach?" Her two friends also had no answer for the sudden rise of nude people on their favorite beach at the lake.

"You have to say, they looking very good," Lily said as two men walked by, both muscular and with huge cocks. Vera saw her friends licking their lips.

"I gonna get me something to eat," she said. "I saw a food truck at the parking lot. You want something too?"

Both her friends nodded and Vera headed towards the parking lot. She spotted a woman, with big, fake-looking tits bouncing on a man. Quickly she tried to look away and didn't fully believe what she saw.

At the food truck, she found herself with difficult choices. Finally, she picked a CurvingMelon slushy for the way back and got three cream-filled croissants. They looked funny and very similar to a set of spread legs.

Walking back she sipped on the slushy and didn't notice how slowly her chest was stretching her swimsuit, as also that the bottom of her swimsuit slowly disappeared between her growing ass cheeks.

How are her friends doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)