More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Crazyman69 Crazyman69

What vault were you?

Vault 68

Welcome to vault 68, your name is Alex Hawthorne a quite beautiful young lady of 18 with brown hair, smooth pale skin and legs, and cute freckles. When the bombs first dropped you and your family ran as fast as you could into the vault, but they only accepted you.....

Unknown to you Vault 68 was a social experiment based on the savage lust of men and the importance of population control because there were a thousand of you, 999 men... And you... A woman.

As you entered the vault a computer screen popped up, "hello people" it said as it dispensed blue jumpsuits with 68 at the back, "if your'e watching this you are the survivors of the apocalypse! Welcome to vault 68 with state of the art medical, comfort, and pleasure devices!" Each of you looked confused and scared, some even cried 'this is really happening?!' You thought. "As you can see we are dispensing several vault suits for you to wear! These will be signs that you were a vault dweller and to alert any other vault dweller left!" You all pick up the suits prodding and crumpling them scared and confused. "Now everyone, before you wear these suits we at Vault Tec would like to inform you of how our Vault system works!" A large fit looking man went to the front, his face was smug and his gaze domineering, he was balled but seemed like he was only in his 30s. "This man below you is [MIKE] he will be your overseer, essentially the leader and caretaker of your vault! He'll appoint people, take care of you, please listen to his orders.... Anyway you may now change your suits! Females please enter the left room, while males enter the right!"

You exit to the left room to find an emoty blue locker room. You change out of your clothes revealing your white bloomers and bra. You take a look at yourself in the mirror with a feeling of unease in your mind... "where is everyone?" You mutter quietly looking at the empty room in front of you. You change into the vault suit... Somethings off about this suit though... It's too tight you can see the outline of every beautiful curve around your body! Your butt looks sexy not too big to be fst but still round and perfect... "this suits too tight!" You mutter.

You exit the changing room in your outfit to see an entire atrium of men.... All looking at your body... Some seemed to ogle you, others had a depraved look on their face.

"Yes yes everyone" continued the announcer "please enter your chamber rooms!"

You move to your assigned room which was designated to you with a card... It's near the Overseer's office... Strange... You don't care, you just cry... All your friends are probably dead or alone in some vault... You sob quietly before dozing off...

So what happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)