More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sorenus Sorenus

Whose story will you follow?

Vanessa, a Young Explorer

Explorer Vanessa Wilds had aspirations of joining the cultivation world for more than 10 years now. She had grown up on the Island of Stella, which was a large island to the South of the the continent of Futaria. She assumed she had been born there, although she couldn't say for certain. She never met her parents-never knew who they were. She had grown up in an orphanage, in the quaint town of Nipples. It wasn't quite in the middle of nowhere, but it was pretty close. It didn't really have any attractions or trading, but it served as a rest stop for several of the smaller villages in the area whenever they traveled towards the nearest city, Valley City.

Vanessa didn't have the best childhood, but not the worst either. She was a poor orphan, and bullied by most of her schoolmates for it while she was growing up, but she was treated well by the rest of the orphanage. She had started trying to avoid the bullying by wandering away from the village to the local mountains (a pair of mountains known as The Nipples, which had given the town its name) when she was 13, and it was then that she had found her passion. She loved exploring. More than anything else, in fact. She still dreamed of a life of cultivation, of course, but she understood fully well that very few people could achieve such a thing, and exploration was a very good back up. When she had professed to the Matron of the Orphanage that she had a habit of cutting school to go explore, the Matron had laughed. She told Vanessa that the young futa's name had come from the location they found her-The Wilds. It only seemed fitting that she returned there and spent most of her time there.

By the time she was 16, Vanessa had known the mountains better than just about anybody else. That was about the time that she started making deals with some of the local shop keepers to find herbs or make maps of the surrounding areas. In fact, that was what she was doing currently. Vanessa had been hired by Carrie Hadrus, the owner of the local general store, to get 100 Selvus Leaves. They were leaves used to make basic cold medicine and other remedies for minor illnesses. Not super valuable in the grand scheme of things, but they were common and useful and somebody had to get the plants. Really it was just a freebie for Vanessa. She had had a couple tough trips lately, to areas where the risk of running into a Beastgirl was higher. So currently, she had just wanted to relax and take a route that she knew well.

After passing by a familiar rock to her, she calm to a calm pond. Said pond was the reason she had taken this job. It had calm and clean waters that often maintained a cool and refreshing temperature.

Vanessa was lucky today. The calm waters were clear enough that she could see her reflection in the waters perfectly. Vanessa was an attractive futa and she knew it. She had long straight purple hair that reached her ass, and crimson red eyes set in a mildly pretty face. She stood at 5'11-a dangerous height to state the least, as she wasn't tall enough to be mistaken for an Alpha, but not as short as most Betas either. It stated that she, having turned 18 only a month or two ago, had not yet had sex, and therefore, had 18 years worth of the resolve that a person naturally gains through aging. The small resolve that one gains through aging that builds up over time is one of the reason that newly legal virgin futas are often sought after by slavers or the wealthy. Coupled with her bountiful ass, E-Cup breasts, and 10" penis, and her skin that was tanned to a nearly perfect golden, it was a wonder that she hadn't been yet.

Of course, Vanessa had her explorer life style to thank for that too. She had barely managed to make it out of her first encounter with a young beast girl when she was 14. Ever since then, Vanessa had trained her body to the pinnacle of what a typical civilian virgin could achieve, and made sure to carry several tools for self-defense. They were all on her person right now, joined by the rest of her clothes.

Vanessa wore tight blue shorts that accentuated her ass but left her with room to move. Atop her hips was a black leather belt. It helped to hold 4 different knife cases across her left thigh and ass-cheek. The pouch attached to her right side held a dart-gun, and a number of darts that contained various home-made poisons. It also held a couple of pheromone pills to mask her scent for whenever she may need to enter into beastgirl territory. Her white shirt was low-cut, and revealed a great deal of cleavage, while it came to a stop just above her bully-button. Strapped across her back was a steel machete, attached to a bandolier that held even more poison darts, and cut right between her breasts, serving to further accentuate them.

After Vanessa had finished admiring herself, she leaned down to get a drink of water. It was as she did was quenching her thirst that Vanessa heard something from the woods.

What was the sound?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)