More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 121 by Miriam Miriam

You'll have to improvise. What do you say?

"Then let's make our last moments count"

"Then let's make our last moments count", you hastily improvise in your most seductive voice, stepping up towards Hogan and placing the palm of your hand against his bare chest. You push him back down in a sitting position on the bed, where he gives you a questioning look before just rolling with it. You feel like you've handled the situation decently, and begin sensually stripping in front of him.

"Might as well", Hogan replies, his gaze firmly upon you as you reach behind you to unclasp your bra, letting it drop to the floor. Your breasts swing free, exposed to Hogan's eager gaze - and likely everyone else in the room as well. You conclude by stepping out of your panties and hopping butt-naked over towards him, reaching down to give his stiff member a gentle tug. He repays the favor by slapping you on your left butt-cheek as you move past him and onto the bed.

You climb on your hands and knees on top of Sarah's '' body, facing yourself in the opposite direction of her. Somehow the towel around Sarah's waist has managed to stay in place during the transition to the bed, so that's what you're currently faced with when looking downwards. Sarah, however, has her face positioned just inches underneath your bared crotch.

You curve your back and point your ass up into the air, swaying it temptingly and presenting yourself to Hogan. He wastes no time and crawls over behind you, placing Sarah's head between his knees as he lines up his cock to penetrate you from behind. "Can I put it in?", you hear him ask as he places the palms of his hands against your round ass-cheeks; gently kneading them.

"Absolutely", you say, preparing yourself in body and mind for what will come next. "Go slow", you hastily add.

You clench your teeth as you feel his cock press up against your ass, not quite finding its mark. He's slipping around for a second or two before you decide to just reach behind you in order to guide it into your pussy. His cock feels massive in your hand, and you brace yourself as you feel the large tip push up against your sex. You take a deep breath, and let out a drawn-out moan as he slowly begins to enter you. You bear the pressure on your inner walls as he slowly splits you open.

It's not too comfortable yet, but it certainly provides you with a filling sensation. "Ohhh-oooohh", you moan, even louder this time. Your quivering voice betrays the dissension between pain and pleasure.

"Does it hurt?", you hear Hogan ask, to your slight surprise. You're actually rather aroused and wet for him, but he is really big and you're not much accustomed to such sizes. You're tensing and twitching on top of Sarah as a result of the overwhelmingly penetrative sensations.

"Ohh...", you respond, unable to stifle another moan as you keep bracing yourself against him. You feel him continue to push into you, and you do your best to keep yourself from grunting unflatteringly. "N-no. Just go slow."

Inch by inch he finishes impaling you on his dick, and you let out a more pleasurable sounding moan as he finally bottoms out. You feel him take up considerable space inside you; his heavy balls now pressing up between your inner thighs. You grit your teeth as you wait for him to start thrusting, but he doesn't seem to be in a hurry to do so right away. "Not that slow", you object in agitation, but Hogan seems more than content to just remain lodged all the way inside you.

Filled by the desire to relieve the pressure, you start swaying your body back and forth. Grinding against him, you're gently fucking yourself on his stiff pole. You let out a series of loud moans, and when you proceed to speed up Hogan finally gets the hint and begins to take over. He grabs your hips and starts slamming into you, filling you with a wide range of sensations; as well as his humongous black dick. You're having trouble regulating your breath as he ploughs you, your breasts swaying back and forth and nearly making you lose your balance.

"Ohh.... fuck me....", you moan in euphoria, barely even acting at this point. Now that you've adjusted a little more to his size, the pain has made further way for pleasure. His pace continues to increase, and your vision goes blurry as you're shaken back on forth on your hands and knees. You're doing all you can not to collapse on top of Sarah's limp body, and it wouldn't surprise you if you've started leaking some fluids onto her face by now. "Ohh.... ohh.... f-fuck.... Ungh. F-fu-aah!", you utter incoherently.

You begin to feel light-headed, surrendering yourself completely to Hogan's relentless pounding. Your eyes roll up into the back of your head and your mouth hangs open. You feel your entire body go weak, and you lose control of your limbs. Your arms seem too weak to support you, and you collapse forward. You bury your face into the towel that's between Sarah's legs while Hogan continues to expertly fuck you for a good minute or so. You're perfectly content with just taking it, and you're slowly feeling your own orgasm arise as a result of the heavy friction alone.

Sadly, you've not quite reached your peak yet when you suddenly hear Hogan grunt as he goes into orgasm. "Ohh.... Fuck!", you both grunt in unison, but your exclamation is half the result of your dissatisfaction with his early finish. You feel warm liquid explode into you, and you try to moan excitedly for the cameras as he pumps you full of semen. He concludes by slapping your ass again as you feel him spurt the last drops into you.

Slowly, he starts pulling out of you, leaving you empty and unsatisfied. You think he must have shot his load really deep into you, because you don't feel it dripping out right away. "Wow. Oh. Fuck. That was great", he says, brushing his hands along your hips in adoration. "But you better get back under the bed now before my girlfriend wakes up".

You let out a final moan and shiver at his gentle touch, regaining just enough strength in your arms to push yourself back up from between Sarah's legs. She has certainly done a commendable job of remaining ''. However, by now you can feel the cum starting to leak out of your abused hole, threatening to drip straight onto her face...

Are you in a hurry to hide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)