More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queen Death Queen Death

The first VIP's

VIP group '1' (4 teenage girls)

Luna smiled as she looked out the window of the bus, she pushed a lock of her red hair out of her eyes and tucked it behind her ear, she was a normal 18 year old girl, 5 foot 10 tall, she knew she was still growing, but her breasts where only (rank A level 4) breasts, a few people at school teased her about there size, but she never bothered, her mother always told her to just ignore them, she was wearing a nice short blue skirt and yellow T-shirt, she was a little sad that summer vacation was coming to a close, but there was still 5 more weeks of summer, and the weather could not be better, with sunny sky's, temp was around a high of 27 degrees, what more could you ask for the end of summer.

"Hay, Luna, are you excited or what, being chosen to be a VIP and the city's newest all all exclusive resort, i mean, what luck, right" said Luna best friend Emma from where she was sitting beside her.

Her friend just turned 19, she was only one foot taller than she was, being 6 feet 6 and 1/2 inches tall, she was wearing a one piece light pink summer dress, her (rank A level 5) breasts, it was the only thing she liked to brag about, as she had the biggest breasts in the group, she had dyed her hair black a few weeks ago, said the dumb blond jokes where starting to bug her, Emma turned her head, her brown eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Are you to done making doe eyes at each other" said the voice of there third friend Ginny, she was sitting in the seats in front of them, her green hair moving a bit in the wind from the open window, she was the same height as Luna, she was wearing red swimsuit bottom with a black t-shirt, she too had (rank A level 4) breasts, but she made up for it with her big round bubble butt, both EmmaLuna where a little jealous of it.

"Hay, where here" called the last member of there group, Samantha pointed out as the bus pulled into the resorts parking lot, Samantha was the shortest of the group, she only had (rank A level 2) breasts, being only 4 feet 2 inches, she was wearing blue shorts and blue tank top, she had dyed her hair blue for the summer, it had started to fade a bit, but still a nice light blue.

All 4 girls got off the bus, collected there one suitcase each, and fallowed the group of passengers into the lobby, the girls could not imagine what they where seeing, it was like stepping into a millionaires mansion, walking over to the line of people waiting at the check in desk, happy chatting about everything they where seeing, when a tall, busty woman walked up wearing a one peace black dress.

"Good morning, are you the VIP's Luna, Emma, Ginny and Samantha?" asked the woman.

"yes, that's us" said Emma.

"no need to check in, are VIP's are already checked in the moment you walked in, here are your room key cards, in your rooms you will find the welcome basket and information, you will also get your keys to the VIP pool that are for VIP's only, seeing as your the only VIP's at the moment, the pool is just for you four" the woman smiled as she handed each of them a room key card.

"If there is anything you girls need, please don't hesitate to ask, are motto here is 'the the customer want's the customer gets' unless you want to be the queen of the world" the woman giggled as she directed them to the elevators.

"cool, looks like we are all on the same floor" said Ginny.

"The VIP floor" smiled Samantha.

Taking the elevator to the top floor that was reserved for VIP's, the girls found there rooms and where excited, each room had a great view, a big queen bed, Jacuzzi bathtub, as well as a big screen TV.

Luna put her bag beside the bed, after a quick check of the room, she stood, staring out the window, a smile on her face as she could see the public pool for the resort was full of people, her thoughts where interrupted when the door to her room opened.

"HayLuna, want to go check out the VIP pool, I am all hot and sweaty from that bus ride, a nice cool dip before lunch sounds good, dont you think" saidSamantha walking into the room wearing her red two peace swimsuit, Emma and Ginny fallowed, all so wearing swimsuits.

"Give me a quick sec to get into my swimsuit, meet you by the elevator in a min" said Luna grabbing her swimsuit from her bag and stepping into the bathroom as her three friend smiled and giggled as they left the room.

To the pool

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)