More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Chezzmo2001 Chezzmo2001

What are you going to do now?

Use your head

You begin to think, if this is real and I am in the cartoon world, then I should be able to control what is going on around me. You concentrate on Ariel and try to imagine her changing into the famous cartoon, Judy Jetson. You open your eyes to the cock-hardening scene of Judy Jetson completely naked!

You go to stand up, but she stops you by shoving you onto the bed face-up. You aren't sure what she is going to do, but you don't have long to wait to find out. She licks your cock a few times to get it nice and slippery, then puts one leg on either side of your body and slowly lowers herself down onto your throbbing member. It feels great! You reach up and carress her breasts as she bounces up and down. She leans down on your chest and starts to lick and suck on your nipples. This sensation along with her bouncing on your dick is too much for you and you blow your load deep inside her hot, juicy cunt. She can tell you have cum by the look on your face and stops bouncing.
"Is that all you can take? I'm nowhere's near an orgasm. I guess I'll just have to go find my Daddy so he can finish me off. He can go for hours! He has a bigger cock too." With that she gets off your exhausted cock, pulls on a see-thru gown that you didn't notice on the floor, and leaves the room.

Will you follow her or wait and see who will come in next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)