More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Chezzmo2001 Chezzmo2001

Will you follow her or wait and see who will come in next?

You get up and explore.

You decide to find out what is going on and get up. You imagine some clothes and poof, they are on you! This is a pretty sweet deal you think to yourself. You leave the room and look around, it looks like you're in a train hallway.

"Weird." you mutter.

"SHHHHH!" someone whispers. You jump with surprise and hit the ceiling which is at least 8 feet high. As you rub your head you think "How in the world did I jump that high?" As if an answer to your question, someone behind you taps you on the shoulder and says

"Is your head alright? You jumped pretty high, are you new here?"

You turn around and you see that the person is none other than Bugs Bunny!

"Holy shit! Where the fuck did you come from!?" You yell.

"Keep it down Doc! People are sleeping here you know!" He says "So how did you get here?"

"I don't know. I just opened my eyes and Ariel was standing nest to me naked!" You continue on and tell him everything that happened.

"Quite the story John Doe, you say that all you did was think of Judy and she appeared in place of Ariel?" Bugs asks.

You nod your head and then you hear a thump in the room behind you. You open the door a crack and to your amazement see Goofy pounding away at Roxanne's pussy from behind. Goofy turns and sees you. You think he's gonna come kill you but all he does is say "Hyuk!" and continues fucking away. You close the door and turn around and come face to face with Bugs.

"Who's in there? Goofy? He always makes the most noise when he's fucking. So do you need any help with anything?" Bugs asks.

"I don't know how to control... um... you know how to stretch my body or to not get hurt and stuff like that."

"Okay John, I'll show ya the ropes. All you really gotta do is concentrate to make things happen. Other than that, there are no real rules we toons have to abide by."

"Well, where am I?"

"You're on a train ya moron!" Bugs then pulls out a giant mallet and bops you on the head. When you open your eyes, you are looking straight up and you realize that you have been flattened. Bugs leans over you and says "How come you aren't up yet?
You try to say you don't know how to,but all that comes out is "Mphffhf bhfbg nlfeif!"

"Concentrate John! Concentrate! I know you can do it!" Bugs says.

You close your eyes and concentrate as hard as you can on being normal again. Nothing is happening you think. You open your eyes and lose your patience and make pleading eyes to Bugs. He shakes his head no. You get mad and suddenly there is a loud ‘POP' and you are normal again.

"Whoa, cool. Now what? You ask him.

"Now you can do whatever you want on the ‘Love train'" He says and then jumps through the window which smashes as he hits it. Great, you think. Now what should I do now?

Now what do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)