More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mr_hyde mr_hyde

Will you follow her or wait and see who will come in next?

Chase after her for more.

You chase Judy out the room and realise you are in the Jetsons futuristic lounge.

"Dad! Dad!" she calls out as you study her ass through the see-through gown. "Oh he must be at work...i wonder if Elroy has finished making that 'Fuckobot'." the teen toon says to herself.

You have become hard agian. She turns to see you standing there.

"Well, why the fuck are you still here?! If you think i'm gonna let you stick that pathetic cock of yours in me again you've got another thing coming, mister!"

Offended by her comment and insatiably horny, you slowly walk toward her.

"What are you doing?!" she cries, witnessing the unrestrained fire in your eyes.

Judy turns to run but you grab her by the petite waist and push her to the ground. She turns on her back to stare up at her attacker, mute with fear as you drop into a straddle upon her chest.

She squirms and flails her skinny arms in an attempt to free herself as you grip the back of her head with both hands and pull her face to your pulsating cock.

"Suck it!" you command and she closes her mouth tight. You slap her hard with your right hand which forces a whimper from her sweet cartoon lips. "OPEN WIDE, SLUT!" you order. This time she obeys and you quickly thrust you vicious cock deep into her throat.

The space-age siren gaggs as you face-fuck her wet gums. Her cartoon orifice feels fantastic around your trembling dick.

"Mmmmm. How do you like that Judy?!" you tease as you continue pounding her pretty face.

Suddenly Judy's cute mom, Jane, walks in.

Pull out and flee/ Remain implanted and offer Jane some lame excuse.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)