More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by goodson goodson

Will you follow her or wait and see who will come in next?

Try to figure out what's going on

"Have I gone crazy?" You ask yourself as you lay on the bed, replaying the events of the day so far. "How can this be real?" You mumble as you look around the futuristic room, "What the hell happened to me?"

"I don't know what happened to you," a voice from the doorway says, taking you by surprise, "but I know what's going to happen to you."

You spin your head around to the door startled at the voice, you had thought you were alone, and your mouth drops open in surprise at the figure you see standing there. True you had just fucked Judy Jetson, but you were dismissing that as a hallucination but your mind just can't deal with the image of Jane Jetson standing in the doorway looking at you with a strange gleam in her eye.

"What's going to happen to me?" You stammer as your gaze drifts over one of the most attractive cartoon mothers ever. Mrs. Jetson is short, the top of her head would barely come up to your chin if you were standing next to her, but her body showed all the curves it should. Her waist is impossibly narrow making her large ample breasts and rounded hips even larger then they actually were. She ran her hands through her reddish brown hair as she walked into the room, letting the door slide shut behind her as she approached the bed. Your eyes seem to be drawn to her chest where you can just barely make out the outlines of her nipples through the thin fabric of her red dress. Her broad flared skirt stopped about mid thigh, showing her thin but shapely legs clad in purple nylons. After a few seconds you realize your staring at her body and glance up to her face only to see her smiling down at you.

"I can tell you like what you see," Jane says motioning towards your hardening cock which you suddenly try to hide in embarassment. "As for what's going to happen to you, that depends on how cooperative you are." She says as she touches a button on the neck of her dress and the garment simply falls off of her, revealing her hourglass shape clad in black lace panties and bra.

"Oh, I'm feeling very cooperative, Mrs. Jetson," You say as your cock reaches full hardness as you gaze at her scantily clad form.

"Please, call me Jane," She says as she leans towards you, giving you a great view of her cleavage. "Now what would you like to do first?" She asked you as she climbed onto the bed beside you.

Well, what do you want to do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)