More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hematoma hematoma

What do you do?

Use a Special Ability

Facing off against a cruel and deadly foe like the roper girl, you are inclined to use one of your powerful special abilities to give yourself the edge. Theora has taught you Startle Eye, which calls upon the holy might of Veleda to call a burst of blinding light into existence. The roper’s one huge eye might be terribly to such a power.

Theora also taught you Dervish Strike, which turns your body and your weapon into a whirling cyclone of destruction. Surely not even a creature with ten arms will be able to defend against the rapid and repeated attacks of that special ability.

Theora has not been your only instructor. Morelle taught you the ability she calls Maddening Pleasure, which can turn the act of offering sexual pleasure into an experience that leaves your foe mindless and dazed. You are not exactly certain how to pleasure the roper girl, but you think she has a human backside protruding from the rear of her fleshy column. Perhaps that would be the place to start and find out if the roper has the same pleasure points as a human woman.

“What are you waiting for?” The roper girl taunts you, her huge lower mouth yawning open once more to show you the grotesque pink of her gullet. “Climb in, little boy. I’ll make you nice and warm. Forever.”

You might be able to wait out the immobile monster girl under other circumstances, but you have to get through her quickly to reach the fleeing dark elf. Otherwise, Hina is finished and you and your companions might become trapped in her realm.

Which of your special abilities are you going to use?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)