More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kblaz3 kblaz3

“So what’s tonight’s adventure?”

Update

4/3/2022

I went pretty hard today trying to shoot out as many chapters as I could, as well as I could, as quickly as I could. Tons of views, and likes, but I will likely not have time to write for a couple of months, so please feel free to add chapters (I check Chyoa daily basically, since I get messages) and I will push them through.

If anyone wants to adopt a path and go the distance with it I would not be upset. Feel free to PM me with any questions or suggestions.

September, 19th 2021

I will be continuing to add chapters to this story, but please note that I am currently working on a Twine Game that will encompass this story and all of the various paths (I hope). It will not be identical, but it will certainly have all of the elements of the deepest paths, and side paths that I deem appropriate to add. I will eventually set up a Patreon or something similar to have polls, and other interactivity so that we can have player/reader input so that you the reader/player are able to give input. However, I will not be immediately monetizing this game until it makes sense. I want to ensure that the core game systems and the core story with at least a good chunk of content are added to the game. It is not appropriate to make money off of a moderately broken game.

I would love if folks added more chapters, more paths, etc. I will reach out if I snag your content or path so that you know that they will be added to the game.

October, 6th 2020

I will be linking additional updates to this page. As of now, I live a very busy life, as we all do. Due to that, it has been extremely difficult to get/make time to create new content. I will be continuing to update as I can adding additional content, and generally creating a vast story over the long term.

To that end my creativity is not endless, however, yours, the readers are. If you are willing to and have ideas feel free to message me or submit chapters, that would allow for this story to grow and to potentially spark more creativity from both me, as well as other readers. I highly suggest adding new chapters, even if you are scared to do it under your own name. Send me the chapters is messages, and I will post them. If you are concerned about grammar, the writing style, etc. I have no issues editing things if people would like me to, and then either post them directly or sending them back to you to submit.

My goal/dream for this story is to reach hundreds of chapters on multiple arcs.

Additionally, long term I will likely turn this into a game, either twine, or tweego to make it more enjoyable, the more content on hand, the faster that will develop out into something worth playing.

Thank you all for enjoying, and I look forward to what you have got.

UPDATE 2/1/2021

It has been a CRAZY year and a half and as many of you have I am still catching up on work that was abandoned due to covid! That said I will be slowly adding new chapters to the story as time progresses, I am still super hopeful that some other folks will hit the gas and add more chapters, and turn this into a monster of a story that even I cannot predict the outcome of! Let's see what we can do with a perfectly programmed wife!

Do you have questions, or ideas?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)