More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Pick your curse:

Uno reverse card

“Foolish little girl! Your evil antics ends here! For your years of torment and suffering I hereby curse you with...”

“Nah you won't.”

“What?”

I grinned at the disembodied voice. “Did you really think I didn't anticipate this to happen? Considering all the bad karma I collected since my birth it was only a matter of time until the universe would make a move against me.”

“What Nonsense! I am the collective Will of the Universe! The supreme Ruler of existence! Your will is meaningless!”

“Well...you are the ruler, the ruler of this Universe that is.”

“Nani?”

“While you wasted all your time feeling all omnipotent I already made contact with an ever more powerful being!” I spoke the magic words. “cthulhu fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh cthulhu r'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

All kinds of sparks and smoke flew trough the air as the will of the universe got contained into a tiny black ball.

“Looks like I control the universe now. Thanks Ctuhlhu-chan! ♥ ”

“W-what are you trying to do with all this power?”

I grinned very evilly. “Do you even need to ask? I will bully people, like they where never bullied before! Ohohohohohohohoho!”

With who do I start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)