More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Understanding the slut (tg ; sissy)

John couldn't understand his twin sister, Jane, constant need for sex. It was her main subject of discussion, and he could hear her moans through the wall of their bedroom. Because of that, they weren't able to get on a common ground to talk.

One night, he can't sleep under her screams of pleasure, he wishes under the stars.

"I wish I could understand why she's so much into her boyfriend..."

Days pass and things start getting strange, his hair grows fast, reaching his shoulders. But most of all, John feels more and more envious about Jane's clothes. And, unable to resist the urge, he enters her bedroom and try her clothes.

"You look nice in them."

John turns pale as he sees behind him, his sister's boyfriend.

"It's... It's not..."

"No need to explain yourself..." He tells him, getting closer. "You know, your sister is not here, and you look almost as good. Do you want to try what your sister enjoy so much ?"

So close to him, John was surprised how sexy he looked. Like attracted by a magic , he let him lead and ends up in bed with him deep in his ass. Indeed, the feeling of his cock is incredible, and he can't get enough of it, moaning and crying out in pleasure.

After that, Jane' boyfriend comes to visit him regularly. But somehow, each time, or maybe each passing days, his hair grows longer, his face become more feminine, but also his cock shrink and tits start to grow.

Weirdly, no one seems to notice those changes. And don't seem to find it strange that he bought dresses and skirts, and started to wear makeup.

Sex is too good to stop and John starts to realize that he can't wait to see him, so he can fuck her... his tight ass.

After a month, John's cock is less than two inches long, her breasts are around C-cup and even her voice is feminine. In fact, everyone has started treating her like a woman a week ago.

She doesn't care if she's becoming a woman, she was scared at first, but now all she wants is his dick ramming her. She's the perfect copy of her sister, like true twins. Her ability in putting on makeup is actually impressive, like a natural-born.

Another month later, she's fully woman, she still takes his dick in the ass, but, she can't wait to try her new pussy.

Almost a year after her wish, John call herself Sarah and she got pregnant from her sister's boyfriend. She's eight month in, like her sister. The secret was pretty much out, but strangely, Jane didn't seem to mind sharing the same man. So, now, they sleep in the same bed and enjoy both his cock.

The twins got a lot of kids from him, a big, joyful family. Their main conversation is sex and can talk about it for hours. They're both really happy to share their passion and their man.

End?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)