More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Sex with a goddess?

Umagi protests a little

Umagi's eyes bulged out as Discord's dress hit the floor. "Not here!" he protested. "Could you at least go to the back room? This is a public building, and people are in and out of here all the time!"

"Oh, you're still the same old spoil sport you've been for the last six hundred years" said Discord, not making any attempts to hide her nakedness. After all, she was a goddess, and if she wanted to be naked, she had a right to be. Or at least that's what she thought. Humans just didn't understand the whims of gods and goddesses, not even if they were infinitely prolonged like Umagi.

Charissa just stood there, and shook her head. She wasn't wanting to believe any of this was truly happening. She had received gauntlets of power, a bellybutton ring of power, and a bulging addition to her pants called the phallus of truth that would only disappear once she used it. That is until she learned how to master it. "What do I need this thing for in the first place?" she wondered out loud.

Umagi looked at her, puzzled himself. "I don't know. It just comes with the package."

Discord picked up her dress, and draped an arm over Charissa's shoulder. "I'm sure you'll find plenty of uses for it" she said, admiring the bulge. "Let's go to the back room, shall we? We don't want to upset any old prudes, do we?"

Umagi looked a bit incensed, but said nothing as the two women disappeared to the back room.

Does Discord train Charissa?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)