More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

Does Discord train Charissa?

Her first lesson.

Alone in the back storeroom, Charissa found herself becoming nervous for the first time today. She hadn’t been worried in the slightest when she’d faced down the six thugs naked but this was something different. This was a Goddess. Discord looked like a perfectly normal human to Charissa. Well as normal as can be while being naked in an old man’s magic shop. Despite appearances, Charissa could just feel that Discord was different, something so much more. She couldn’t exactly describe what it was but it was like a buzzing in the back of her mind. A knowledge that here was a being of unfathomable power and knowledge. Charissa thought she must be able sense it as some sort of sixth sense or extra special perception. Perhaps it was this that had caused humanities ancestors to worship beings like Discord on site.

And here Charissa was about to have sex with one.

Charissa nervousness made her unsure of how to start so she hedged her bets by stalling for time. If she could keep Discord talking maybe she wouldn’t have to go through with this.

“Is that man really 600 years old?” Charissa asked.

“Oh probably older,” the Goddess told her thoughtfully, “he was ancient when I met him. How old is he to you humans? 80? 90?”

“How is that possible?” Charissa wondered.

“Anything is possible if you’re a Goddess,” Discord said matter of factly. Then seeing that she would have to explain things better for a mortals benefit she elaborated. “Umagi is what you might call my avatar. It’s not the easiest thing to do to manifest in this plane you know. I only do it when it’s of the utmost importance. Other times when I want my will done, I have Umagi for that.”

Charissa was sure she didn’t understand at all but felt embarrassed asking a Goddess to explain herself better.

“Now enough small talk. Let's do this,” Discord said making up her mind and looking about the room for somewhere to have sex on.

Charissa began to panic now. It was really going to happen.

“Aaah how?” she squeaked. How do you begin having sex with a Goddess with a dick you’ve only had for five minutes now?

Discord turned to her, impatience beginning to register on her face. “You’ve had sex before right. How did you like to do it with your lovers?”

Charissa thought for a second. She liked it from behind. “Umm. Doggystyle?”

“See that wasn’t so hard,” Discord said. Seeing an antique brocade settee, the diety gave it a shake to test its sturdiness then commented, “this will do nicely. You can bend me over this. Alright, get undressed.”

Charissa followed the Goddess’s command and undressed for the second time. Sliding down her pants she revealed her newest addition. For all accounts, Charissa was female in the top half and male in the bottom half. At least she had got to keep her shapely womanly hips. She might be able to keep her secret somewhat hidden at least.

Discord looked down at the flaccid penis she had just granted to Charissa. “Hmmm. Little bit of performance anxiety? Well, it is your first time I guess.”

Stepping closer, Charissa could feel the subtle hum of energy increase with their proximity. She stood motionless as Discord dropped to her knees in front of her. With all the sensation as if she had been born with it, Charissa could feel as Discord lifted the penis up and placed it in her mouth and sucking on the head.

“Oooh,” Charissa gasped at the sensation. It was unlike anything she ever felt before for obvious reasons. It felt good. It felt incredible actually.

Under Discord’s capable lips, Charissa’s cock began to swell until it was a full six inches in length. She couldn’t help but moan out in ecstasy as she experienced the incredible sensation of getting a blowjob on her own cock for the first time. Reach time Discord bobbed her head down on Chrissa’s rigid shaft she let out another moan and started to rock her hips in time.

All too soon Discord let go of Charissa’s cock with her mouth and stood up. “There. Much better. That we can work with.”

Returning to the settee, Discord lent forward over the low back presenting her arse and Goddess pussy for Charissa to come and get her fill of. In an out of body experience of sorts, Charissa found herself following after Discord. Bringing the saliva-coated cock between the Goddess’s open legs, Charissa took a hold of her shaft and tried to find the entrance to her first pussy.

Charissa was taller than Discord but with her bent over like she was, Charissa was able to find the right height. Or so she thought.

“Oop! Careful! That’s my bum,” Discord chirped as she hopped a little in the air at the unexpected protrusion. “You're going to have to buy a Goddess a drink first if you want that.”

Second times a charm?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)