More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cantalope Cantalope

What business should you start with today?

Two years later: Trespasser DLC

You step into the palace courtyard, flanked and preceded by your entourage. Which is to say, anyone who was anyone in the Inquisition. Behind you, the crowds gasp and cheer at the Inquisition's arrival. Your magic dulled the worst of the shock but the audacity of your entrance was stunning even by Orlesian standards: flanked by two towering Avaar women and four female Tal-Vashoth, all clad in what amounts to bejeweled loincloths and their weapons. The majority of your female companions are dressed in similar fashion, even the prim and proper ambassador Montilyet wore a sparkling summer gown that bared her breasts. You find yourself studying the golden pasties that are the only thing blocking your view of her nipples as the last of your procession enters the courtyard and the outer gates close out the common crowds.

Since your transference of The Throne's power to yourself, midway through the struggle against Corypheus, you'd had great success spreading its magic almost as far as the Inquisition's power. Unfortunately, both were beginning to wane now that the people's of Thedas were no longer distracted by a demigod darkspawn threatening all of creation. Ferelden and Orlais were circling like wolves and for the first time in a long time you were concerned for your own future.

You certainly would not be forgotten, no matter how they might try, your legend was cemented by every refugee and peasant who believed you had personally been sent by Andraste to right the wrongs of the world. Not to mention you were a to be reckoned with and likely one of the strongest mages in recent times. Worst case scenario they might put you in charge of managing the mage problem, the politicians would no doubt want you to rebuild the circles. You shudder at the prospect.

The extraordinary circumstances had you into thinking with more than just your dick: you saw this entire affair as a personal affront. You knew you were a lecherous, egotistical, self-absorbed bastard but quite frankly, after all that you had been to contend with in recent years, you felt your attitude was well deserved. You refused to simply give up on the power the Inquisition brought you, you wouldn't allow Ferelden to dismantle it just as you would not allow Orlais to leash it. You had a very clear plan for this summit and you would allow nothing, nothing, to get in your way.

Hopefully it all proceeded without a hitch so you could get back to your depraved existence atop the throne.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)