More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 24 by gunde gunde

What's next?

Two more sluts fall in love with Gavin’s monstercock

Tyelle finished the latest entry in the ledger detailing the income and expenditures of Isabelle Grifoen’s household just as the last grain of sand passed from the upper to the lower bulb of her hourglass. By her estimates, Iris would be arriving any second now, and someone had better be there to keep an eye on her until she left. Tyelle was extremely fond of the Jadhi warrior woman, but she knew for a fact that wherever that busty, sexy nympho went, chaos tended to follow.

Getting up from behind her desk, Tyelle placed the ledger inside the large and very sturdy cabinet that contained all the records of Isabelle’s private finances from the last few years, then retrieved the golden key which locked it from the deep valley between her huge, hemispherical tits.

Threading the necklace to which the key was attached back over her head and making sure that the key itself was secured between her mammoth jugs, Tyelle grinned at the sight of them filling out the skimpy white top that she’d chosen to wear that day.

In general, Tyelle tended to opt for understated but alluring outfits. Her current combo of that top and a short skirt of the same colour wasn’t anywhere near as extravagant as what her mistress was wearing, but it nevertheless got the job done. While the top flaunted her absolute cleavage in all its tanned glory, the skirt was just low-cut and short enough to reveal a bit of asscheeks both at the top and at the bottom. Naturally, her already deeply impressive ass – even if most people tended to notice her face or tits first, Tyelle herself thought it her best feature – was provided with a fair bit of lift by the heels of her sandals. She could easily have gone with eight-inch ones, but visitors were supposed to pay attention to Isabelle, not her, which was why Tyelle was wearing six-inch ones.

“Hello boys,” Stepping out of her office, Tyelle reflexively wiped a strand of golden blonde hair away from her left cheek and smiled at the hunky guards standing on either sides of the doors from the mansion’s hallway and looking absolutely delicious in their in-door armour. Not nearly as imposing as that worn by those manning the main entrance or patrolling the walls, these suits consisted of the same helmets and the same heroic-style cuirasses, but modified to include heavy, metal-reinforced leather loincloths that hung down in front of their long, thick cocks, “Looking sharp!”

Both guards nodded at Tyelle and straightened out their spears as well as their backs. One of them opened the door for her.

“Thanks,” Tyelle cooed whilst slipping out into the main hallway, and making a mental note that she really ought to make another visit to the guards’ quarters sometime soon.

Greeting the guards manning the entrance inside the mansion’s courtyard as well after cutting a straight line through the airy and luxuriously decorated hallway, Tyelle placed herself by the top of the wide, low front steps and waited for the main gates to be pulled apart and reveal the carriage any second now.

Any second now, Tyelle thought a short moment later, as nothing happened.

“Really, Iris...” Tyelle muttered, after several more moments of absolutely nothing happening at all at the main entrance had slowly gone by. Gradually, the moments turned into minutes.

“It’s my fault,” Tyelle said silently to herself, “I should have known something would happen.”

While waiting and simultaneously repressing any signs of her patience beginning to run out, Tyelle began running through the long, long list of possible scenarios of what had happened. The most likely was that Iris had seduced the driver. Perhaps they hadn’t even left Iris’ hotel yet, or they’d taken a detour to some brothel. Or picked some people up so Iris could have an impromptu orgy inside the coach until it broke down, probably blocking traffic and making quite a ruckus as it bounced back and forth from the action still going on inside.

Just as Tyelle was about to head back to her office after telling the guards to alert her the moment Iris finally showed up, the gates were opened and in rolled the carriage.

In the driver’s seat was young Miura, with her coat left wide-open and her face and tits liberally decorated with what could only be cum – unless she and Iris had pulled over for a custard fight.

As Miura completed the turn and brought the coach to a halt in front of the steps, Tyelle was walking down them, still suppressing any signs of impatience.

“S-sorry, Tyelle!” From her seat, Miura offered her a nervous apology.

“Don’t worry, girl,” Tyelle brushed it aside, “If you weren’t a slut when I hired you, you’re one now.”

“Yes!” Miura’s reply conveyed her relief at not being reprimanded for her tardiness.

“Although I do have half a mind to make you go the rest of the day without cleaning up or closing that coat,” Tyelle added, and wondered what Iris had dragged the young girl into.

“Is that supposed to be a punishment?” The carriage door swung open and Iris didn’t so much climb as jump out, landing gracefully on the pavement directly in front of Tyelle.

“Iris… Always a pleasure,” While nodding and smiling at Iris, Tyelle looked her over, noting not only that her choice of outfit was as outrageous as ever, but that her dark skin was glistening with was most likely a combination of sweat and several other fluids. Barely any cum though, which was surprising.

“Likewise, Tyelle,” True to form, Iris immediately bared her teeth in a grin too predatory to be merely flirtatious, “Aren’t you going to kiss me hello?”

“First, I have to tell you that Lady Isabelle is unveiling a new painting and can’t see you until after that’s finished...”

“And the orgy’s started,” Iris filled in.

“Precisely,” As ever, Tyelle steeled herself to keep her calm and professional composure in the face of Iris’ aggressive sluttishness. At least until they were indoors…

“Actually, I brought a friend...” Iris’ smile took on a nature that Tyelle recognized all too well.

“That young man that called a visit on Lady Isabelle yesterday?”

“Oh yes. Him…” Now it was Iris who was purring, before her voice became louder and more obviously excited, “You can come out now, Gavin!”

To Tyelle’s surprise, a second passenger embarked from inside the carriage. Unlike Iris, he was completely naked, although his body glistened just like hers, and then…

As soon as she saw it, Tyelle dropped down onto her haunches and wrapped her lips round the crown of Gavin’s huge cock. Immediately, a heavy drop of precum fell onto her tongue and she started moving it about, swirling it all over his cockend while her hands joined in on the action by placing themselves on its shaft and beginning to slide further along its length while she moaned hard at the realization that she couldn’t possibly get her fingers around.

In an instant, Tyelle’s pussy had gone from merely moist to absolutely soaking wet and her calm, professional composure had vanished and been replaced by the need to suck on that huge, muscular and irresistible slab of manmeat stretching itself out in front of her.

“Gods...” Gavin groaned as another impossibly gorgeous babe sucked on his cock, the head of which was firmly entrenched inside her warm mouth and under constant by her nimble tongue.

Glancing down, he could see that her face was absolutely beautiful, but that it carried subtle hints that she was older than either Iris or Isabelle. Perhaps even twice his age, although she was very well-preserved if that was the case.

“You know, Tyelle, you always look great with a cock in your mouth,” Stepping in next to Gavin, Iris gave him a peck on the cheek and caressed his balls quickly before dropping down next to Tyelle.

“And the best part is,” Adding her right hand to the mix by placing it on top of Gavin’s shaft, Iris helped Tyelle coax him into plastering the back of her throat with precum, “That that’s all him.”

“No potions or anything,” Iris purred into Tyelle’s ear while eyeing Gavin lustily at the same time, “Just one of the biggest, hardest, sexiest cocks I’ve ever seen...”

“Don’t you think Isabelle will just love it?” Tyelle’s eyes had closed as she tasted Gavin’s precum, but Iris’ question made them shoot open again as a semblance of professionalism swept over her.

Overcoming her baser instincts, Tyelle popped the crown of Gavin’s schlong back out of her mouth.

“Lady Isabelle needs to see this,” Tyelle announced, before her instincts won out again and she just had to plant a wet, sloppy kiss on the rounded tip of Gavin’s cockhead, then part her lips to let his precum pour in between them.

“So we won’t have to wait to see her then?” Iris’ plump lips were again formed into a naughty grin.

“She’d probably fire me if I made you do that,” Getting back up on her feet, Tyelle couldn’t let go of Gavin’s dick just yet. Consequently, he found himself going up the stairs to the main entrance to the mansion itself with two super-stacked babes fondling and caressing his hard rod.

“Gavin,” Once the got up the steps, Iris reached in and caught the flap of skin attaching the young stud’s foreskin to his cockhead, “Isn’t Tyelle just gorgeous?”

“Yes!” Gavin cried out as Iris deftly manipulated that sensitive stretch of skin, before Tyelle gasped in awe at the surge of precum that exited his pisshole at speed.

The two guards manning the doors had looked on at what was happening, but now they ducked out of the way just in time to avoid the blast of clear fluid that knocked one of the two huge, heavy doors made out of thick, glossy wood open.

“This is insane,” Tyelle moaned as she stared at the now open doorway.

“This is a proper monstercock,” Iris replied, and kissed Gavin on the mouth.

As he tried to match each stroke of Iris’ tongue with one of his own, Gavin felt Tyelle let go of his member and step up in front of them both. This made them break off the kiss to look in her direction.

“Once you’re done with Lady Isabelle, stud...” Letting her voice fade mid-sentence, Tyelle instead leaned forwards and pushed more of her bubble butt out from underneath her skirt. Next she grabbed hold of her asscheeks and pulled them apart to reveal both her glistening wet pussy and the rosebud shape of her pink little anus.

“He’ll come see you in a couple of days, then!” Iris replied, while Gavin let rip of a blast of precum that left Tyelle’s buttocks glazed and her eye-fucking him over her shoulder.

“Speaking of which,” As the trio got back on the move and she waited for Iris and Gavin to catch up so she could resume fondling his fuckpiece, Tyelle steered the conversation onto a different topic, “Rosh is back in Tharros.”

“Really?” Iris smiled, “He’s been gone for over a year! When did he get back?”

“Three days ago, and he came to see Lady Isabelle right away...” While the three of them walked through another pair of doors that seemed to open by themselves – without any help from Gavin this time around – Tyelle offered Iris a knowing look.

“And is he at this party Isabelle’s throwing?”

“Unveiling, and no, he’s not,” Tyelle replied, “He had a matter that he had to take care of.”

“Wait, did Lady Isabelle and this Rosh spend three whole days doing nothing but fucking?” Gavin was not exactly shocked, but he still had trouble getting his head round what Tyelle was implying. Apart from everything else, it meant that Isabelle had taken a pause from that marathon sex-session to see him during his first visit.

“They slept and ate – Lady Isabelle did, anyway – plus other things,” Tyelle spoke in her normal posh voice, “But most of the time they spent ‘fucking’, yes.”

“Isabelle loves huge cocks, you see,” Iris grinned and didn’t sound anywhere near as posh, “And Rosh is almost as big as you..."

Gavin gulped and another door flew open due to an eruption of precum, with another guard only just managing to get out of its way in time to not be pinned between it and the wall as it nearly flew off its hinges.

So far, Isabelle thought, the unveiling was a great success. Of course, the painting for which she’d modelled was still covered behind a sheet, but the salon was nevertheless packed with some of Tharros’ biggest players – many of whom were among her closest personal friends – all of them enjoying the refreshments on offer and chatting amongst each other.

As always occasions such as this, there was friendly competition among the women in attendance as to who’d shown up in the most impressive outfit, but Isabelle hadn’t seen any that could beat hers when it came to two most important characteristics: the amount of money spent on it and the amount of skin it left on display.

Dangling between Isabelle’s thighs was a light blue loincloth made out of the finest Nawayid silk. Thin and soft enough that it felt almost like wearing nothing at all, the ludicrously exclusive and expensive silk shimmered brightly in the sunlight. It was secured in place by a thin gold chain running at a sharp angle up over Isabelle’s hips, with a small gemstone mounted onto each link of the chain.

As for Isabelle’s awe-inspiring tits, they were completely exposed save for a pair of ornately decorated nipple plates custom-made to cover her areolae and not a fraction of an inch more, with each one coated on the inside with an adhesive that meant that all she had to do was to press her tits together hard and they’d pop off.

Rounding out an outfit that cost more than a seriously expensive evening gown and covered a fraction of what that would was a gold belly ring from which a cluster of small but perfectly shaped diamonds was hanging.

Well, there was also that thin stretch of Nawayid silk attached to the belly chain and carefully laid out on top of the upper half of her ass cleavage and the pair of sandals made out of hardened Kamdaran glass and equipped with bejewelled straps and eight-inch heels.

On the other side of the still-covered painting stood its creator, looking nervous and excited at the same time while letting her gaze dart from one illustrious citizen of Tharros to another and so on.

Bira was young, sexy – her dark skin revealed her southern legacy and combined with her baby blue eyes to give her an exotic look while her huge tits and bubble butt gave her a decent shot at competing with almost any other slut in town – and talented, which was why Isabelle had commissioned her to do a painting.

It was another trial-run for the portrait of her that would one day hang next to Isabelle’s ancestors, and Bira had proven to not only possess a great technique and a keen eye for aesthetics, but also be pretty adept at licking pussy.

Really, the only slight disappointment was that Bira had chosen to wear the most conservative of the dresses that Isabelle had gifted her. Still, even if the blue dress could have had a lower neckline and ended much higher up, it did look good on her curvy frame. Plus that the way in which it was cut to reveal her left leg all the way up to her hip was a nice touch.

“Dear friends!” Anyway, now it was time for the unveiling, and as Isabelle got her guests’ attention, she caught in the corner of her eye how Bira’s deep inhalation revealed a little more of her cleavage, “I’m delighted to see you all here, and now for the moment we’ve all been waiting for...”

Isabelle was rarely interrupted, but this time proved an exception as the doors to the large salon were suddenly opened and a trio appeared from behind them.

There was Tyelle, and one look at her let Isabelle know that she’d lost the professional façade hiding how much of a slut she really was. And Iris, looking downright ravishing while sticking to her policy of leaving her pussy, ass and tits completely exposed, her clothes and her physique giving the impression that here was a formidable warrior slut who’d heard that this mansion contained a harem packed with big-dicked studs and wouldn’t give up until she’d found it.

And finally, there was Viktor Lann’s nephew, the one she’d sent off to see Iris to find out if he had what it took. Which he clearly did, judging by the fact that he’d come waltzing in to a gathering of some of Tharros’ richest and most beautiful as naked as the day he’d been born, but covered in a lot more oil.

Then Isabelle saw Gavin’s cock, and in an instant she knew that the unveiling of the painting could wait.

“Sorry, Bira,” As the other guests turned to look at the newcomers, Isabelle was already on the move.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)