More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 23 by Risax Risax

What’s next?

Darinna and Iris help Gavin "dress" for his second meeting with Lady Grifoen

Of course, now that Iris was up and about he would have no doubt for any sort of reflection. Gavin watched the Jahdi slut savour the taste and consistency of his load. Her eyes were closed and her nostrils flared wildly as she took in his scent. For a moment, he wondered if she had fallen asleep again, but then her eyes snapped open. Iris shared a look with Gavin for a moment or two, her eyes burning with lust, before she slowly and reluctantly pulled her head up.

A hiss passed Gavin’s lips as those soft, plush lips of hers dragged their way up his brawny shaft. Not a drop of cum was clinging to it, and instead it was shining with the warrior woman’s saliva. His fat, purple cockhead left Iris’ mouth with a soft popping sound, before the Hyrucian’s massive dong slapped against Iris’ beautiful face. She let it rest there, not bothering to extract the monstercock from her soft, cavernous cleavage.

‘I can’t believe this is not a dream…’ Iris sighed as Gavin’s dick throbbed against her cheek while silvery precum was dropping into her pitch black hair.

For a moment, Gavin wondered if her sudden restless sleep before he woke her had been caused by him leaving to get some breakfast. But before he could make an inquiry about any nightmares Iris might have been having, the Jahdi babe spoke up again.

‘I almost don’t want to return to Isabelle,’ Iris continued, still not bothering to move the heavy, meaty tube that was resting against her face. ‘In all honestly, I want to stay in and have you to turn me into a squirting, squealing mess with this beast. To see the Old Standard’s staff and fellow guests burst into my room, only to see what they can’t have…’ Iris sighed, smiling slightly as she heard a loud impact behind her when Gavin painted her wall with precum.

‘Well, we can always try that another time?’ Gavin suggested, uncertain and with a rough voice.

‘You’re right. Of course, you’re right.’ Iris mused as she finally released her hold on her massive, tanned tits and moved away from Gavin. ‘After all, what kind of friend would I be if I didn’t share this with Isabelle?’ She growled while eyeing the mammoth slab of cockmeat that was casting a shadow over her face.

Gavin started to push himself up and due to the sudden change in position, his cockhead was now centimetres away from Iris’ lips. He wondered if he should just grab her by the back of her head and brutalize her throat like he had done to Darinna, at the urging of Amina. At the thought of the short, but stacked, receptionist and the outrageously curvy blonde Gavin released a grunt. Moments later, Iris’ lips got a coating of the young man’s clear, salty precum.

As for whether Gavin would fuck Iris’ throat? The Jahdi babe decided to make the decision for him and moved towards her wardrobe, to pick an outfit for the day. She really, really wanted to suck his cock again before ramming it up her asshole once more. But for now, she let it be. One of these days, hopefully soon, Gavin would get used to live in Tharros and live with Iris. And he’d know that he could take advantage of her whenever he pleased. Besides, she wanted to see the look on Isabelle’s face when she found out what Gavin was packing...

* * * *

When they left her room, Iris was dressed in a new outfit. It covered a bit more than she liked, but it was the one that had made Gavin pump out the most precum when she posed for him in it. Plus, she figured that Isabelle had sent the young man to her for another reason aside from making sure that they were “compatible adventuring partners”. Her friend had no doubt intended Iris to be a fun diversion for Gavin to get him out of her hair. Because every so often she would hoist some swanky get together for Tharros’ more influential rich and noble sluts.

‘Come on now, Isabelle. We both know you have way more fun acting like a cheap whore.’ Iris whispered to herself.

‘What was that?’ Gavin asked nervously as he followed the Jahdi babe. He was still completely naked, of course.

‘Oh, nothing.’ Iris replied with a mysterious little smile. ‘Now, are you sure you like these clothes the best?’ She asked, changing the subject.

Once again, she felt the Hyrucian swordsman’s eyes drift over her. The outfit he had eventually picked out for her consisted of white boots that went up to her thighs, decorated with gold. She wore matching gloves that went up past her elbows, only the fingers were roughly cut off. Iris wanted to touch a cock like Gavin’s without any cloth getting in the way! Aside from that she wore a strapless white and gold bustier which, obviously, did nothing to hide her prodigious chest. Nothing was there to hide her pussy or mouthwatering ass. It could possibly cause a small riot in some of the districts a little further away from the Kettle, but for Iris it hid too much of her arms and legs.

‘Well, at least everything important is left on display.’ She mused softly to herself.

‘Yes, I love it!’ Gavin groaned when he finished looking her over. The sound of his voice and the loud impact of his precum slamming against the door of another guest of the Old Standard left Iris’ words unheard.

The two of them descended another staircase as the room’s owner open the, now precum stained, door. But its occupant was left unseen by either Gavin or Iris as each of them was focusing far too much on the other. Once they arrived down at the reception, it was surprisingly empty. Honestly, Gavin didn’t question it. Instead, his attention was drawn to Darinna who was standing behind the counter holding two bottles in which he could see a clear liquid.

‘Oh great, you remembered!’ Iris said cheerfully.

‘Indeed I have,’ the receptionist said with a nod. ‘I have also called for a coach to Lady Grifoen’s estate. It should arrive momentarily, so what do you say to getting Gavin ready?’

‘Ready for what?’ Gavin asked.

‘You’re about to meet Lady Isabelle Grifoen. You have to wear SOMETHING,’ Iris explained. ‘She is nobility, after all.’ She added with an impish grin.

‘Those do not look like clothes…’ Gavin replied as he glanced at the bottles.

‘Very perceptive,’ Iris replied, grin broadening. ‘But Isabelle will be a lot happier seeing you covered in this instead of boring old clothes, trust me.’ Then she turned to the short receptionist and asked. ‘Ready, Darrina?’

‘Always…’ Darinna growled while she shot Gavin a nasty, slutty look.

With that said, she placed one bottle on the counter and uncorked the one she was still holding. Gavin watched as she poured the clear substance all over her hooters. Clearly the receptionist hadn’t bothered to fix her corset after she had given him his breakfast, so the young man had an excellent view as the rivulets of oil slipped between her huge breasts and over them giving the globes an appealing shine. Once the bottle was empty, the brunette placed it on the counter next to the full one. Then, she removed her corset completely.

Gavin swallowed hard as he watched those massive, oily boobs of hers jiggle slightly as the garment was removed. They barely seemed to sag without the garment’s support and her waist was slim enough, making the young man wonder why she even wore it. That though was then abruptly pushed from his mind as the receptionist grabbed onto her breasts, and started to spread the oil around while nibbling on her plump lower lips.

The reception had gone dead silent as Gavin and Iris watched Darinna’s little show. But the silence was suddenly broken by a steady dripping sound. It clearly came from Gavin, and both women could guess what was making it with ease. Long, steady ropes of pearly prejizz were slowly running from the young man’s wide piss slit, before snapping off to land on the polished floor.

‘And we haven’t even started “dressing” you yet.’ Iris mused, while staring at the growing puddle of precum. ‘Why don’t you begin doing his front, Darinna?’ Iris suggested. ‘I’ll make sure to get to his back in a minute.

‘Are you sure?’ Darinna asked with a beaming smile, releasing her shining, slippery tits.

‘Sure, see at as a reward for yesterday’s excellent service.’ Iris purred as she slipped away from Gavin and approached the counter, where she picked up the full bottle of oil.

Iris’ presence was replaced by that of Darinna as the short but stacked receptionist practically ran towards Gavin. Without any hesitation the brunette pushed her huge, oiled-up tits against the taller man’s chest and began moving her body up and down, coating Gavin’s muscular torso in a thin layer of oil as well. Gavin noticed how Iris too was pouring a bottle of oil over her tits. Unlike Darinna, however, she hadn’t bothered to take her bustier off. Probably figuring it would get dirty sooner or later. But the young man was quickly distracted by Darinna again as she began to sink to her haunches.

First she dragged her tits down Gavin’s legs, purposely avoiding his hard, desperately twitching schlong. But when both of the limbs were shining with oil, the stacked receptionist wasted no time in cramming the huge, meaty organ between her tits. Gavin groaned and rewarded her with a few streamers of precum, which landed on Darinna’s eager face. While he was distracted by the brunette, Gavin felt a sudden heavy weight rest against his back. It was soft, familiar.

‘Just…what are you two doing?’ Gavin groaned when he realized Iris had returned.

‘Getting you ready for your meeting with Lady Grifoen, of course…’ Iris purred into his ear. ‘Just relax.’ She added, while she grabbed one of his muscular arms and slipped it between her tits.

This time, all Gavin could manage was a soft grunt of compliance as Iris vigorously slid her body up and down, her slippery boobs clamped tightly around his arm. His member got a similar treatment by Darinna, who somehow managed to move even slower than Iris as she made sure that every single vein ridged inch was meticulously coated with oil. Her eyes were burning with lust as she stared at the beefy shaft was sticking out from her cleavage, and for a moment thought she was going to stuff it down her throat again. But it seemed she had other ideas…

‘Please, honoured guest,’ Darinna said in a breathy voice as she allowed Gavin’s dick to slide out of her cleavage as she got to her feet. ‘Would you stick that fat, monstrous cock up my slutty ass?’ She begged theatrically as she turned around and shook her rear at Gavin.

‘Do it!’ Iris suddenly hissed in his ear, her tits now wrapped around his other arm. ‘We’ll probably be staying at Isabelle for a while, so you’d better give her something to remember you by for those lonely nights.’ She added, before nibbling on his ear.

Gavin could only nod dumbly, before hefting his heavy monstercock with his free hand and angling it towards Darinna’s large, shapely rump. In response, the stacked receptionist squealed in excitement and spread her peachy asscheeks invitingly to show a pink pucker that looked untouched. But Gavin remembered what they had done the night before. Vaguely, anyway. So the brunette’s anus got a coating of thick precum, before Gavin’s fat cockhead suddenly bashed against it.

Darinna released two squeals in rapid succession in response, followed by a long, drawn-out moan as the swordsman’s huge dick slowly slid into her anal tunnel. Gavin moved slow at first, which made the short receptionist very aware of his girth and the throbbing veins that ran up and down the monstercock’s length. But when Iris finished coating the young man’s other arm with oil by using only her tits, she released it and her full lips were next to Gavin’s ear again.

‘Come on, she is not some fragile porcelain doll,’ Iris hissed as she dragged her tits up and down his back. ‘If you want to make this memorable for her, you better fuck her hard. Like this!’ Her last word was punctuated by suddenly pushing Gavin forwards.

With a cry of surprise the Hyrucian grabbed onto Darinna’s slippery tits, while the rest of his member disappeared up her rectum. Darinna squealed in a mixture of surprise and delight at it, and the insides of her thighs were immediately soaked with girlcum. Before Gavin had a chance to apologize he felt Iris’ slick fingers dig into his hips, and he was pulled backwards again. Rather roughly. Another squeal of delight blossomed forth from the receptionist’s throat, and more girlcum followed. By now, her juices had joined the puddle of precum on the floor.

‘Keep going.’ Iris breathed in Gavin’s ear, and his immense shaft pounded into Darinna’s bowels again.

This time, all Iris had to do was give a gentle push. And she didn’t even have to urge Gavin to pull his hips back, he was already pumping them in the same rough, rhythmic fashion he had done the day before. When his lust and everything going on around him had overwhelmed him. Iris merely gave a sly smile, and resumed sliding her tits over the young man’s body. The powerful muscles of his back, his strong legs, his cute butt...all while he continued to mercilessly fuck Darinna.

‘Yes! Yes! Yes!’ It was the only word Darinna had said since Iris had encouraged Gavin to fuck the stacked receptionist on, and now she was repeating it like some sort of mantra.

Girlcum had continued to flow, seemingly nonstop, from the short brunette’s spasming cunt and down her twitching legs. If Gavin wasn’t holding onto her huge, oily tits as if his life depended on it, Darinna might’ve crashed to the floor long ago. Iris wondered, quite jealousy, if she was experiencing several short orgasms, or one very long one? Whichever it was, Darinna would be remembering Gavin for a long, long time. Which was the point of this exercise, after all. Well, that and rewarding her for her hard work, of course.

‘Darinna, I’m going to cum soon!’ Gavin announced as some sense of clarity returned to him. The sensation of Darinna’s ass clamping down on his dick combined with Iris teasing him were had started to take its toll. Iris had figured he was close, his precum was practically pouring out of the poor receptionist’s rear.

‘Yes!’ Was Darinna’s only response.

‘I don’t think she can hear you, Gavin,’ Iris chuckled, her lips once again very close to his ear. ‘Why don’t you blast you delicious load all over her pretty face? I’m sure she’ll wear it like a badge of honour.

Gavin only groaned as he started to pull his hips back. He was in no mood to argue now that he was so close to hitting his orgasm. Iris slipped away from him and helped Darinna with safely dropping down to her haunches, instead of just falling as soon as Gavin released her tits. The short, stacked receptionist looked up at the young man, still a little dazed from all the pleasure that had rocked her body, but smiled prettily when he started to jerk off that large, pre-drooling rod of his right in front of her.

‘Fucking hose that slut down!’ Iris growled as she watched the occasional stray drop of precum land on Darinna’s face.

She didn’t have to tell Gavin twice. With a roar that echoed through the empty reception, and probably woke a few of the Old Standard’s guests, the young man reached his orgasm. It was soon followed by what sounded like heavy rainfall, as thick, hot drops of white cum flew from his widened pisshole. Unfortunately, the first few ropes of it only managed to end up in Darinna’s luxurious brown hair and the floor behind her, but the second volley hit its mark. Iris watched enviously as strings of jizz nearly as thick as her pinky stretched from the receptionist’s forehead to her chin, and quickly started to resemble a mask as more piled on and crisscrossed over the fat ropes that were already there. And Darinna barely seemed to realize what was going on! Could she really appreciate a powerful cumshot like this in the state she was in?

‘You lucky little skank…’ Iris growled as she watched how Gavin’s orgasm was winding down. Though he still had enough in him to spray a few jets of semen over the receptionists oily tits.

‘Hello, I am here to pick up Gavin Lann and...Gods!’ A voice suddenly cut through the silence that had fallen over the receptionist, before abruptly falling quiet.

‘Ah yes, you must be the coach we sent for,’ Iris said as she stared at the young woman that had stepped into the hotel. ‘We are ready to depart.’

‘I’ll...I’ll be waiting outside.’ The woman said very quickly before turning around. The luxurious coat she wore couldn’t quite hide her generous curves, Iris noted.

‘Now Darinna,’ Iris said very slowly. ‘You better get back to your station. Your shift isn’t over yet, remember?’

‘Yes…’ Darinna muttered slowly, before she rose to her unsteady feet and mechanically walked back to the reception desk.

‘...will she be alright?’ Gavin asked, concerned.

‘Oh, she’ll be fine,’ Iris replied, waving his concerns away. ‘Once she returns to her senses, she’ll be very appreciative of everything you’ve done. Trust me.’ She added with an impish grin. ‘Now, let’s going. I’m afraid we caught our carriage driver by surprise and if we make her wait any longer she might just leave without us.’ Iris said, before grabbing hold of Gavin’s massive shaft and leading him outside…

* * * *

Guard duty, Valentina thought to herself not for the first time today, was fucking boring. Normally, she would’ve never thought something like that. Being a bouncer in the Kettle was probably one of the best jobs around. Good pay, you had your pick of the girls and the view was always nice. But after yesterday’s events, it all seemed sort of...dull. As always, Iris managed to make quite a splash when she showed up. But her new lover? Handsome, athletic and seemingly shy, but with a huge cock and infinite stamina. Thanks to him, Iris’ previous little shows had paled in comparison.

Valentina had hoped he would return, she’d even tarted herself up for him. Well, not really. Instead of her usual chainmail loincloth Valentina had decided to forgo any clothing. Instead, she had some of the whores apply liberal amounts of oil to her body, making her copper coloured skin gleam and her muscles really stand out. And, most importantly, drew the attention to her huge, gravity defying tits. As a bonus, she had brought one of the girls outside with her.

Seeing as Gavin had fucked her together with Jeanne before leaving Valentina had gone for a redhead. Her head was currently stuffed between the bouncer’s thick, shapely thighs as she ate her out while a hand disappeared between the blonde’s full, firm asscheeks. In it she held a dildo that was rapidly being worked in and out of Valentina’s tight rectum.

‘I never thought I would find twelve inches “small”.’ Valentina sighed, as her anal passage spasmed around the sex toy’s inferior length and girth.

‘I still think you’re bullshitting everyone, Valentina,’ the whore suddenly piped up as she pulled her face away from the bouncer’s crotch. Lips and cheeks shining with a mixture of girlcum and oil. ‘Dicks like that can’t possibly be real!’

‘I’m telling you, it was!’ Valentine growled with a dangerous edge in her voice. ‘It was about as long as one of your arms, and probably a little bit thicker. It has to be seen to be believed! It...kind of looks like that, actually.’ The bouncer said with a confused look on her face as a carriage pulled up to the brothel, an enormous dong sticking out from one of the small, open windows.

The whore that had been pleasuring Valentina looked over her shoulder, and before she had a chance to look surprised a wave of cum blasted from the monstercock’s cumslit. The redhead’s face was plastered with the stuff, and any sound she might’ve wanted to make was silenced as jizz filled her mouth. Whoever was in the carriage decided that the whore had had enough, because the huge, fleshy pole was suddenly angled upwards. Valentina sighed in pleasure as cum washed over her stomach, her washboard abs completely disappearing underneath the layer of the sticky white stuff. A few ropes of it landed on her huge, oily tits as well. But then, the shower of cum was over.

‘Go! Go!’ A familiar voice shouted, clearly on the voice of giggling. And the embarrassed carriage driver quickly spurred the horses on. In the direction of the Grifoen mansion.

‘Still think I’m bullshitting you?’ Valentina asked the stunned redhead, as cum dripped off of the both of them.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)