More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SympatheticDevil SympatheticDevil

Who is the main character?

Two Mormon Sister Missionaries with AGS

Sister Brown had admired Sister Sorensen's faith when she was first assigned as he companion. The tall blonde didn't seem to have any doubts at all about anything! After a few days of constant companionship, though, Sister Brown found her own doubts had fled. Either Sister Sorensen's faith was contagious or she'd been given her own gift of the Holy Spirit.

That morning, after they dressed in their modest dresses with black name tags, Sister Sorensen had read their morning scripture: "This is a day that The Lord has made; we shall rejoice and be glad in it." Sister Brown had cheered. Sister Sorensen had cheered. Then off they had gone to proselytize. They had both been so very happy all day and it showed no sign of stopping!

They walked about the streets with songs in their hearts, eager to share the gospel. No one wanted to listen to their message that day, but that was ok. One lady told them that they should get lost, so they did, since they always did as they should. Neither of them was sure where they were after wandering around aimless, but that was ok. They were glad in the day that the Lord had made.

There was a creepy looking guy smoking in his yard. He leered at them and Sister Brown didn't let it ruin her good mood, but she did ask Sister Sorensen if they should cross the street.

"President Ford says we need to share our testimonies with everyone we meet and that Heavenly Father will bless us for our faithfulness," Sister Sorensen said. "You want blessings, don't you Sister Brown?"

Of course she did. They went up to the creepy guy and asked him if he'd like to know about the restored gospel.

"You two got great tits," he observed.

Sister Brown blushed. It was true, of course. She and Sister Sorenson had great tits. But it was very rude of him to mention it.

"Yes but you really shouldn't say things like that," Sister Sorenson told the man to Sister Brown's relief.

"There's no reason to be offended," the man said. "You should it as a compliment!"

"Oh well thank you!" Sister Brown exclaimed, wondering why she had for no reason.

"Yes, thank you very much!" Sister Sorenson said, and Sister Brown couldn't help but noticing what a great tits her companion had. How could the man not compliment them?

"So you want to come inside and tell me about Jesus and what not?" The man asked.

"Is your wife at home?" Sister Sorenson asked.

"Oh I ain't married,". The man said.

"Then I'm afraid we can't come in," Sister Sorensen explained. "Sister missionaries can't be alone with a man. But we could send the Elders over to teach you about the gospel."

"You can't be with a man?" The man said. "That is a really stupid rule."

"Yeah it is really stupid," Sister Brown exclaimed, wondering why she hadn't seen how stupid it was before.

"It's the stupidest!" Sister Sorenson agreed.

"And stupid rules are made to be broken," the man reasoned. "So you two should come Inside with me."

"He's absolutely right sisters sister Sorenson," Sister Brown said. She didn't really want to go in with him, but she knew it was what they should do and she needed to choose the right.

"Of course he's right,"her companion agreed. "Let's go Sister Brown!"

"You ladies hear about that AGS thing going around?" The man asked as he let them forward.

"Nope!" Sister Sorenson said.

"We don't watch TV or read newspapers while we're on a mission," Sister Brown clarified.

"Well good for you!" He sad "That must help you keep a cheerful attitude!"

Sister Brown didn't know what awaited them in the man's house, but it was a day that the Lord has made. She would rejoice and be glad in it.

What awaits the gullible Sisters?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)