More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who is the main character?

Two Feuding Step-sisters with ASG

Karl Monroe was a wealthy plastic surgeon. Eighteen years ago, his kicked his wife to the curb after he caught her cheating on her, but he had impregnated her. Shortly after the separation, Karl had sex with one of his nurses, and also impregnated her.

Eighteen years later, Karl had two daughters. Taylor, the one he had with is first wife, and Raquel, the daughter six months younger than Taylor and the daughter of Karl's second wife, his former nurse. As the girl's grew up, the ended up in the same class as Taylor's birthday was in December, and Raquel's was in July, and they hated each other. They fought for their father's attention and money. They had to have bedrooms on the opposite side of their large house. It all came to a head during their 16th year when the night before Taylor's Sweet Sixteen, Raquel put blue clothing dye in Taylor's facial mask, dying Taylor's face blue for weeks, and causing Taylor to have to wear a very thick layer of makeup. Taylor's was slipping a very powerful laxative into the punch of Raquel's Sweet Sixteen, which was a country themed affair held at a rustic barn with only two bathrooms available, leaving many people dropping their drawers and crapping where they stood. Taylor was medium height and curvy, but a few pounds overweight, causing Raquel to slip in a "fat ass" jibe every now and then. Taylor was tall and thin with A cup breasts, which led to Raquel making "flat" jokes at her step-sister's expense.

After the fiascoes with the Sweet Sixteens, Karl laid down the law. If the girls did not get along, he would cut them off financially and make them get jobs at McDonald's. The girls reached a truce and agreed to be civil to each other, at least while they were around their father and Raquel's mother.

Over Christmas break, the four went snow skiing. A freak accident on the ski lift, shocked both Taylor and Raquel into unconsciousness. They woke up later in a hospital and the next day the flew home. At home, their Dad checked them into a hospital as the girls were acting strangely. They were discharged a few days later.

The girls took a packet they received from the hospital and went to their rooms. In their room, each discovered she had been given the other one's folder. "Taylor has ASG?" Raquel asked herself aloud. She read through the file. "That flat, bony ass bitch will believe anything?!"

Meanwhile Taylor was coming to the same realization about Raquel. "So fat ass is absolutely gullible? Fuck yeah!" she said.

It was Saturday morning. Karl and Raquel's mom had gone to the farmer's market then were going on a cliff side picnic, leaving the girls alone. The girls schemed, and both left their bedrooms at the same time to seek each other out.

what do they do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)