More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

Stories

Twin Sister ()

"Sister, don't do this" I protest to my twin, who has her hand up my skirt, gently rubbing my moist panties. She smiles sweetly as she keeps me pinned on her bed, her warm breath fanning against my neck and sending a wave of pleasure through my body.

"I'm doing what?" she asks playfully. Her voice is seductive, like honey or vanilla. I could listen to her speak all day, her voice soothing like a lullaby. My twin sister is identical to me, yet she can turn her voice so much more powerful than mine. Our eyes are the same shade of blue but hers always sparkle in mischief.

She looks so beautiful today; her blond hair tied into a loose ponytail that flows down her back with every movement, and her skin glowing from sunbathing, her lips red and slightly parted.

Of course, I have the same blonde hair, the same face and she loves this, how we are twins. But I didn't knew how her love for me was getting perverse, as she is now teasing me sexually.

"olivia, you are going too far" I try to say it in my stern voice and not like a whine, but Olivia giggles anyway.

"Sophia" She says sweetly, running her fingers lightly across my breast, caressing them softly. "you're already hot, and I haven't even got started."

Olivia leans closer until there's no space between us. She looks so sexy like this, and her touch feels amazing. It sends shivers down my spine every time she touches me but I still need to stop her. I do try not to have her way, but she is the only person that knows me too well.

Her kiss is gentle and sweet at first. Then she bites gently onto my lower lip, causing an involuntary groan from deep inside. Then she pulls back to tease me again with her tongue. She licks my lower lip while keeping her hold on me firmly. Her hands keep me pinned on her bed, holding me easily as she knows my protests are only half true. And I am weak to her charms, which she uses frequently to get what she wants.

This time, however, she kisses slowly down my neck, licking and sucking on my skin softly as her hands slowly start slipping under my dress. She takes off her shirt to reveal her bare torso, her breasts bouncing as she does so. She moves forward again to take a small peek underneath my bra, admiring my chest. She runs her hand over my left breast, making sure to tickle me in the process. She smirks when she hears me whimpering from her ministrations. She starts moving up my bra straps, taking off the rest of my clothes. I try to stop her but she just playfully spanks me. Then she continues her exploration of my body, kissing softly here, touching there.

As Olivia's touches start to move towards the top of my underwear, I start to squirm and moan. I feel like I'm on fire. She stops what she's doing and stares deeply into my eyes.

"You know I love you, right?" She says sincerely, brushing my bangs out of my face. "We will always be sisters" She continues before kissing my cheek. "And I don't want to hurt you"

I don't trust myself to speak, instead I nod my head quickly. She laughs softly, and then continues what she had been about to do.

"I know you are submissive, my dear twin" She cooes, trailing kisses down my stomach to my thighs. She kisses my inner thighs and I let out another whimper. I have to admit she has me hooked. "But I won't make you do anything that makes you uncomfortable..."

She whispers into my ear before nibbling on it gently. I feel like melting on the spot.

She knows me too well. She knows I have weakness for sweet lovemaking, even though I usually deny it. And she also knows my feelings for her because, even though we were raised by different parents, we still care for each other. We never fight or argue, we always understand one another.

It's like she was born to control me, she knows exactly where to stroke, what to give and how hard it is for me to resist. She knows my needs better than any doctor or psychiatrist. The only thing that frustrates me sometimes is when she pushes me too far or too fast.

Like now.

She starts to push my underwear down to my knees, exposing my core completely. I can feel Olivia watching closely how my arousal grows with anticipation, and I can see her smirk in satisfaction. I try to pull away but her grip tightens. I don't have enough strength to do it so I close my eyes tight.

"Come on, Sophia. Let me help you with your problem" She whispers in my ear, continuing to kiss my neck, biting softly.

I moan quietly and she gives me what I need, spreading my legs wide. The cool air hits my exposed pussy as she pushes me into position. My breathing hitches, a mix of fear and excitement coursing through my body.

She gently pulls back, knowing I would need a bit of space as pushing this too far will only make me more resistant to the situation. I don't look up at her; my eyes glued shut tightly.

"Do you trust me?" she asks, her fingers tracing along my inner thigh.

I nod, unable to form words. She grabs my ankles, pulling me closer to her.

"Good girl, Sophia" She says huskily, smiling as she feels me shiver under her praise. I feel her lips trail over my collarbone, kissing it tenderly. Her mouth starts sucking and I let out a muffled scream, unable to prevent myself. I feel her smile against my neck as I arch my body upwards, trying to get even closer to her. She chuckles amusedly, knowing very well what my reaction means.

"Open your eyes, Sophia" She commands with a tone in her voice I've learned to associate with the bossy side of Olivia.

So I obey, staring into her gorgeous blue eyes.

"Let's see how much you like it...shall we?" She grins deviously.

My heart skips a beat as I watch her take something out of her pocket and hold it over my pussy, pressing a button. It's a vibrator!

"Olivia, we are sisters you know" I try protesting again, but the words sound weaker even to my own ears.

Would olivia really stop now? What would she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)